No announcement yet.

Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please do remove me as I can't seem to figure out how to do it myself. Stay classy Shockerfever. You use of vulgar names only shows your lack of education!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerlady View Post
      Please do remove me as I can't seem to figure out how to do it myself. Stay classy Shockerfever. You use of vulgar names only shows your lack of education!
      Don't worry about 'Fev....he may not have a PHD but he's doing just fine.

Comment

• Comment

• We can tell it’s you Patty, you end damn near every sentence with an exclamation point on here, just like you do with your Facebook posts. Truly a really strange woman. Please seek psychological help, your twisted, warped and deranged need to be involved so personally with the team is arguably why Wichita State basketball is in the shape it is in right now. If I was to play amateur psychologist like you, I’d say you display egotistical and narcissistic traits.
          Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Please do remove me as I can't seem to figure out how to do it myself. Stay classy Shockerfever. You use of vulgar names only shows your lack of education!
            But I have figured out how to hit the log off button.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Not yet.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Alright, just make sure that when you delete your ShockerNet account, you provide Kung Wu your credit card number so that you can take care of that sandwich. I'll even settle for a gift card if that doesn't work.

PS - I'm a huge fan of Goodcents.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• This conversation needs more Steve Eck.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Alright, just make sure that when you delete your ShockerNet account, you provide Kung Wu your credit card number so that you can take care of that sandwich. I'll even settle for a gift card if that doesn't work.

PS - I'm a huge fan of Goodcents.
                    Does Wichita still have Goodcents? Miss that place.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Does Wichita still have Goodcents? Miss that place.
                      Yes they do. Love me some good cents.

At least one at k96 and rock. Might still be one at Kellogg and Tyler too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yes they do. Love me some good cents.

At least one at k96 and rock. Might still be one at Kellogg and Tyler too.
                        Can confirm the one at Kellogg and Tyler. Good eats!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Pastrami at the Artichoke or the Chicken Salad Club at OMTS.

As long as we're ordering.

Please and Thank You.

Comment

• I'd like to order a bag of Knuckle Sandwiches for some of you buffons.

Comment

• You ****ers quit talking about food! I just got a diabetes diagnosis, so my new diet is “if it tastes good, spit it out.”

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Pastrami at the Artichoke or the Chicken Salad Club at OMTS.

As long as we're ordering.

Please and Thank You.
                                Damn dude. We need to catch up on the good places to eat. OMTS is one of our favorite lunch spots. That old grump dude that runs College Hill Deli has some pretty awesome stuff too.

Comment

Working...
                                X