Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
    Someone needs to see what GM has to say about Patty.
    That would have to be posted on the Shockers Unfiltered page
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Can someone explain to me who this even is? I hear her name a lot on here. Is she an athletic department employee or something

Comment

• Toxic attention whore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
          Can someone explain to me who this even is? I hear her name a lot on here. Is she an athletic department employee or something
          Booster who is more like a groupie. So totally annoying individual. Thinks she is more important than she really is.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            Can someone explain to me who this even is? I hear her name a lot on here. Is she an athletic department employee or something
            She was meddling with the players (e.g. stalking) that the athletic department put a restraining order on her. After they cut off access, she went to Golden and started the ball rolling on the investigation of Marshall. Probably also talked to the unspeakable reporter Good-man.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

She was meddling with the players (e.g. stalking) that the athletic department put a restraining order on her. After they cut off access, she went to Golden and started the ball rolling on the investigation of Marshall. Probably also talked to the unspeakable reporter Good-man.
              Class A High Society Beauch?

Comment

• Antifa lactation consultant

Comment

• There’s a lot of Patty’s in Wichita. To a point where it’s awkward and embarrassing. I know Wichita has Comcare and Starkey, but can ya’ll please get service for the Patty Beemer’s of Wichita? Because of this observation, I’ve considered Wichita to be a mental health crisis since… 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                    There’s a lot of Patty’s in Wichita. To a point where it’s awkward and embarrassing. I know Wichita has Comcare and Starkey, but can ya’ll please get service for the Patty Beemer’s of Wichita? Because of this observation, I’ve considered Wichita to be a mental health crisis since… 2007
                    Wichita is ok now, but Nashville needs some pre-care.

Comment

• The question is…Does someone warn Vandy athletics, or do we just let them find out on their own?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        I still love watching Green Acres.

Lots of respect for Eddie Albert was a Golden Gopher and a decorated WW2 vet and prewar secret agent.
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Ya, patty wouldn't lie, so everything she said about GM must be true. She just forgot to mention how GM developed many kids into responsible adults, while she only taught them that they were victims.
                          Well, we know GM is a ****ing liar so it sounds like a match made in heaven.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

From BOBB, worlds biggest nutcase (sac) himself.
                            Your mom is well acquainted. I'm not the one wanting to be cucked by begging HCGM back.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                              There’s a lot of Patty’s in Wichita. To a point where it’s awkward and embarrassing. I know Wichita has Comcare and Starkey, but can ya’ll please get service for the Patty Beemer’s of Wichita? Because of this observation, I’ve considered Wichita to be a mental health crisis since… 2007
                              There are Patties everywhere you go.

Wichita used to be pretty good at keeping the pretenders in a wider orbit from the money and the power, but it sounds like someone let their guard down with Patty. One of the best things I learned in Wichita is that someone always volunteering for **** in the nonprofit and booster world is trying to gain access that their checkbook can't buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Your mom is well acquainted. I'm not the one wanting to be cucked by begging HCGM back.
                                Definition of triggered right here… yikes. But hey we got ourselves a nice players coach so alls good.

Comment

Working...
                                X