Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Could be why Rolph didn't attend the meeting to confirm President Muma?

Who knows? People who do aren't talking.
    Interesting…

https://www.wichita.edu/about/wsunew...VRclQI.twitter
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Excellent choice!! Glad somebody at the University can still make wise choices. Seems to be few and further between these days.

Comment

• Bump.

This thread needs to remain right at the top.

This story needs to keep alive.

The future of the university depends on this all coming out.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          Bump.

This thread needs to remain right at the top.

This story needs to keep alive.

The future of the university depends on this all coming out.
          Agreed.
          Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post

Agreed.
            LOVE the avatar.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Why would he be extend at that particular time when the department was at a critical point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                Why would he be extend at that particular time when the department was at a critical point?
                That is the biggest question and it appears the administration doesn't think enough of the school or fanbase to answer the question. They are playing us for fools.

Comment

• Question since I haven’t had the chance to listen a ton: has Sports Daily (or any other local radio or TV show outside of the 92.3 interview with Taylor) covered this? Just wanted to get a pulse check *smacks lips* on other local media coverage.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• KBOR: Mr. Muma, how do you feel about tanking this athletic department? We’re looking for certain outcomes.

Muma: Thank you for the question. Call me the Ringmaster because this is about to be a circus. We already have the perfect clowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      Question since I haven’t had the chance to listen a ton: has Sports Daily (or any other local radio or TV show outside of the 92.3 interview with Taylor) covered this? Just wanted to get a pulse check *smacks lips* on other local media coverage.
                      No. They only chastise wsu fans who are unhappy as not being “fair”. And they say most fans are happy and it is just a vocal minority. The reduction of attendance at WSU games is not because of unhappiness or loss of hope in the program, but because of COVID and the economy. Plus once all the good teams transfer out of the AAc, wsu will be back at the top of the conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

No. They only chastise wsu fans who are unhappy as not being “fair”. And they say most fans are happy and it is just a vocal minority. The reduction of attendance at WSU games is not because of unhappiness or loss of hope in the program, but because of COVID and the economy. Plus once all the good teams transfer out of the AAc, wsu will be back at the top of the conference.
                        So local media is just burying its head in the dirt and pretending everything is alright and ignoring all the flashing lights and warning signs.... Just goes to show that even local media doesn't care about covering things that don't fit their agenda.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

So local media is just burying its head in the dirt and pretending everything is alright and ignoring all the flashing lights and warning signs.... Just goes to show that even local media doesn't care about covering things that don't fit their agenda.
                          No doubt. I am shocked they would blame anything on the economy, unless of course they are still blaming Trump for the economy, then they would still be on brand.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Ironically, I did get a chance to listen to the Sports Daily podcast today, and Jacob Albracht lamented the fact that the media in the Chiefs coverage area is so pro-Chiefs.

He literally will not criticize a player or coach (or clearly the WSU athletic department). It's unreal. And Bruce pushes a little bit, but doesn't go much further.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Ironically, I did get a chance to listen to the Sports Daily podcast today, and Jacob Albracht lamented the fact that the media in the Chiefs coverage area is so pro-Chiefs.

He literally will not criticize a player or coach (or clearly the WSU athletic department). It's unreal. And Bruce pushes a little bit, but doesn't go much further.
                              Somebody needs to ask Albracht if he still thinks WSU is finishing top 3 this year.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Somebody needs to ask Albracht if he still thinks WSU is finishing top 3 this year.
                                I’m waiting for after the fact.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X