No announcement yet.

Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm far removed from the school, but had previous experience with Schaus and Eric Sexton. From my experience, both of those guys were heavily involved with the team, went to the games, mingled with the crowd and generally were very accessible. Does DB operate this way? I just get a sense he stays in his office and never comes out, but I could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      I'm far removed from the school, but had previous experience with Schaus and Eric Sexton. From my experience, both of those guys were heavily involved with the team, went to the games, mingled with the crowd and generally were very accessible. Does DB operate this way? I just get a sense he stays in his office and never comes out, but I could be wrong.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I hope Taylor is still digging.

Comment

• I applaud Taylor for publishing this. I'm sure he's lost some inside connections because of it.

It's obvious leadership was hoping this was going to slide under the radar.

Comment

• Good point earlier…be nice if Boat would take another job somewhere else…we all know that will never happen. Who in their mind would want him? NE Minnesota Vo Tech?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockMe300 View Post
              The silence is deafening. There are so many questions and no answers. The local media is too tied in with WSU and refuses to get the tough answers.
              Taylor's response to my tweet.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                I hope Taylor is still digging.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Taylor's response to my tweet.
                  Absolutely ****ing pathetic. Keep digging Taylor. They’re trying to let this move on by but don’t buy what they’re selling.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• F this man. The way this was handled is a slap in the face to all Alumni and supporters of the University, athletic or otherwise. For a public institution to stealthily do this is so sneaky and sus. And then to not even own up to it and have some fall guy spokesperson make a statement. There is definitely something fishy going on. Somebody needs to investigate this and heads should roll. I want to continue to support the student athletes and programs at the university but I am beginning to question that support and whether it is for the best.

Comment

• You can kiss my season ticket renewal straight in the ass. No way in hell. Done being associated with all of the dumbfookery.

Comment

• Best way to make people pay is with the good ol pocket book. It's sad that it has to come to that but so be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          You can kiss my season ticket renewal straight in the ass. No way in hell. Done being associated with all of the dumbfookery.
                          When they cry to you and beg for a reason why you’re canceling, make sure you hold nothing back.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

When they cry to you and beg for a reason why you’re canceling, make sure you hold nothing back.
                            My family had already been thinking about doing this BEFORE this Boatright fiasco.

Now, it almost seems a certainty.

40 or so years of season tickets, down the drain.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              You can kiss my season ticket renewal straight in the ass. No way in hell. Done being associated with all of the dumbfookery.
                              100%. Right there with you SHOCKvalue. We are done.

Comment

• Muma:

”I am Ozzzzzzz!”
                                ”Don’t pay attention to the man behind the curtain!”

(teeing up WStateU for a gif)

Comment

Working...
                                X