No announcement yet.

"The Curse of Teddy Buckets"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we knew that Teddy was an expert at blowing smoke.

Comment

What does it mean to call someone a “bucket”. I don’t even get this.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
        Means you are really good at scoring...ie making "buckets"

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Means you are really good at scoring...ie making "buckets"
          Ok. Knew you could make buckets. Didn’t know you could BE a bucket. Doesn’t really make sense but I’ll roll with it!

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
            I took it to mean like, "He's a walking bucket." Give him the ball, and it's a guaranteed bucket.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I took it to mean like, "He's a walking bucket." Give him the ball, and it's a guaranteed bucket.
              At band camp the trombone section made me wear a bucket over my head. I tripped over the drummers bass drum and got my bucket stuck in the triangle. My head was ringing to the tune of Uptown Funk for weeks. My nickname became Uptown Funk Bucket Head. Awe, the memories.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

At band camp the trombone section made me wear a bucket over my head. I tripped over the drummers bass drum and got my bucket stuck in the triangle. My head was ringing to the tune of Uptown Funk for weeks. My nickname became Uptown Funk Bucket Head. Awe, the memories.
                Lucky! To no avail, I spent the better part of my misspent youth trying to get my bucket stuck in the triangle.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Lucky! To no avail, I spent the better part of my misspent youth trying to get my bucket stuck in the triangle.
                  As I am sure you have learned over the course of your "percussion" experiences, not all triangles are the same...but yet in many ways they are. But I found this to be true...once you have found that special triangle, the music is sacred and will bless your life with great riches. The music is pleasing and is repeatable. Just don't be that band member that plays with multiple triangles. Your bucket will cease to carry that great nectar of the Gods. Now go forth and ring that coveted triangle with the bucket you have been gifted with my good brother.

Comment

As I am sure you have learned over the course of your "percussion" experiences, not all triangles are the same...but yet in many ways they are. But I found this to be true...once you have found that special triangle, the music is sacred and will bless your life with great riches. The music is pleasing and is repeatable. Just don't be that band member that plays with multiple triangles. Your bucket will cease to carry that great nectar of the Gods. Now go forth and ring that coveted triangle with the bucket you have been gifted with my good brother.
                    Hall of fame post right here

Comment

EWWW GROSS!!

I was talking about trying to get my fishing bucket to stop tipping over using three rocks, when I skipped school to go fishing.

SICKO!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He is nearly taking on UConn 1 on 5, and beating them.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                            He is nearly taking on UConn 1 on 5, and beating them.
                            That’s because there is no offense, other than Teddy. And this is everyone’s begging for here in Wichita?

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post

That’s because there is no offense, other than Teddy. And this is everyone’s begging for here in Wichita?
                              Lol! Up 10 on a 5 seed in the NCAA tourney while the Shox are at home playing Xbox. Yes, that is what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post

Well Teddy does have 2 assists. And I haven't seen his play as selfish. But they obviously are spreading the floor for him and it is working.
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X