"The Curse of Teddy Buckets"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by insidewsu View Post
    I had to create an account because it blows my mind how little you people know about this kid.

Lets go through his history:

West Virginia - Kicked out of school (transfer) for domestic violence. He beat his girlfriend.

Wichita State - Comes into "welcoming arms" to people oblivious to the situation. Ends up getting high on acid, taking his coaches truck and commits a hit and run which put an elderly couple in the hospital. Gets covered up. Ends up getting kicked out of WSU for beating his girlfriend AGAIN and threatening to kill her if she goes to the police.

Nebraska - Domestic violence AGAIN

Now he is at NMSU

Yeah poor guy and such a sad story.

You guys are a joke.
    Even someone with the IQ of a raisin could infer that we wish he was able to stick around by not doing any of those things. You, however...
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I had to create an account because it blows my mind how little you people know about this kid.

West Virginia - Kicked out of school (transfer) for domestic violence. He beat his girlfriend.

Wichita State - Comes into "welcoming arms" to people oblivious to the situation. Ends up getting high on acid, taking his coaches truck and commits a hit and run which put an elderly couple in the hospital. Gets covered up. Ends up getting kicked out of WSU for beating his girlfriend AGAIN and threatening to kill her if she goes to the police.

Now he is at NMSU

You guys are a joke.
      If all that is true that is horrible. That said Mr random 1 post person ... id be SHOCKED in this day and age that all of that could be covered up across 3 schools. Something would have leaked at one of them.

Comment

Now he is at NMSU

You guys are a joke.
        Can't wait for more insidewsu tidbits.

Comment

Now he is at NMSU

You guys are a joke.
          Now do Shaq
          The Assman

Comment

Ask anyone that was in athletics when Teddy Allen was around. Also, just look up "Teddy Allen" mugshot. He got arrested in Wichita for domestic violence. There is literally an article on the Sunflower.

Comment

Ask anyone that was in athletics when Teddy Allen was around. Also, just look up "Teddy Allen" mugshot. He got arrested in Wichita for domestic violence. There is literally an article on the Sunflower.

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/cr...231560453.html
              Well I think we discussed that ad nauseam when it occurred and everybody thought he needed to get the boot. But I don't think anybody knew he was droppin' acid, stealing trucks, or injuring old folks. Where's the link to that info?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Like i said earlier, it got covered up. Ask anyone that was in athletics at the time, they know the story.

The fact that you don't believe things like these cannot get covered up is beyond me. Save face and stay in good graces. Gotta keep getting that money!

Talk to people and learn your sh*t, however I doubt any of you know anyone in athletics that'll tell you the story.

I only made this because I personally knew Teddy Allen and saw everything unfold. It pissed me off when i saw people "feeling sorry" for him. He is a despicable person and deserves the worst.

Ask any female student who knew him. They were terrified of him.

Comment

Now he is at NMSU

You guys are a joke.
                  If the acid was any good I don't think he would've made it as far as starting the car...
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Even someone with the IQ of a raisin could infer that we wish he was able to stick around by not doing any of those things. You, however...
                    Well...
                    Mostly what Mr. Inside blurted out is pretty close to true. Not quite everything, but a lot of it...

I think the emphasis should be on his current mentor. Since his arrival in Las Cruces, minimal issues and certainly has excelled on the court.

Teddy has been a real challenge for multiple schools along his path. Combination of background, immaturity, substance abuse, etc.
                    Maybe he has finally matured, found the right setting and can be successful, on and off the court.
                    America is the land of second, third and sometimes fourth chances. Teddy would be the poster child for such a thing.

That is all.
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

If the acid was any good I don't think he would've made it as far as starting the car...
                      Yes, let's not disparage acid user's because of one bad egg! The 70's are calling.

Comment

Yea not buying the hit & run/stolen vehicle/acid/elderly hospitalization story. Maybe it happened and he got away with it, but no way any powers that be knew he did it and allowed him to stick around. You might as well say FHCGM & the Wichita PD were willing to risk everything - careers, reputations, millions of $ in lost compensation to Marshall and in potential litigation to the city - all for Teddy Buckets? Nah
                        And if true, why didn't ******* spill this??

Comment

I don’t think people realize how much gets covered up in marquee college sports / professional sports.

Comment

So, wait. Was it Teddy that stole the coach's truck and then yelled at the student for parking in the coach's spot outside Koch arena?

If so, does "Do you know who I am?" take on a more genuine connotation when Teddy was too high on acid to know who he was?
                            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Yes, let's not disparage acid user's because of one bad egg! The 70's are calling.
                              Decriminalizing would go a long way considering some of the stuff kids get now adays off the street are different chemicals that can cause heart attacks/circulation problems... But that's a discussion for a different board.

I do think Teddy probably made multiple questionable decisions that we don't know about while here. But I'm not going to assume he hasn't changed as a person, especially with a mentor like Chris.
                              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Yeah, dropping acid is low rent, and yessss stealing and then wrecking your coach's truck is pretty bad, and of couuuurse knocking over elderly people is downright awful, and yeeeeah giving your girlfriend free dentistry is terrible ... but ... what's his field goal percentage????
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X