"The Curse of Teddy Buckets"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Curse of Teddy Buckets"

I just saw a tweet about how good Teddy Allen is doing with Chris Jans and NMSU.

It made me sad because it reinforces my theory that - if Teddy Allen had stayed - the mass transfer exodus of 2020 would have never happened, and Wichita State would be whole today.

Allen has a unique personality. Volatile in some ways but his teammates gravitate to him like a magnet.

I think the Temple and Houston games would've gone differently if he was still on the team back then. At the very least, I think his personality in the locker room would've eased the tensions.

The Sophomores on that team were too wound up. Once ******* got ahold of them he just wouldn't let go until he got Gregg Marshall canceled.

I honestly think Marshall would've been good for Teddy. I don't know the finer details of what happened between him and Shaq (and its not my business) but it was weird how their relationship got pulled into this. I heard enough support from other players to understand it's not as simple as labeling someone an abuser.

It felt like a curse. The curse of Teddy Buckets.

It's good to see Teddy is doing well with Coach Jans. It's hard not to look back and wish he was still doing that for the Shox.

who needs Teddy Buckets when we have Tyson Chuckets

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StunningSteve View Post
        I just saw a tweet about how good Teddy Allen is doing with Chris Jans and NMSU.

It made me sad because it reinforces my theory that - if Teddy Allen had stayed - the mass transfer exodus of 2020 would have never happened, and Wichita State would be whole today.

Allen has a unique personality. Volatile in some ways but his teammates gravitate to him like a magnet.

I think the Temple and Houston games would've gone differently if he was still on the team back then. At the very least, I think his personality in the locker room would've eased the tensions.

The Sophomores on that team were too wound up. Once ******* got ahold of them he just wouldn't let go until he got Gregg Marshall canceled.

I honestly think Marshall would've been good for Teddy. I don't know the finer details of what happened between him and Shaq (and its not my business) but it was weird how their relationship got pulled into this. I heard enough support from other players to understand it's not as simple as labeling someone an abuser.

It felt like a curse. The curse of Teddy Buckets.

It's good to see Teddy is doing well with Coach Jans. It's hard not to look back and wish he was still doing that for the Shox.

Averaging 18.8 points, 7.1 rebounds, 2.4 assists, and 1.2 steals while shooting 42% from the field and 35% from three.

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Working on his blatant charge? The next Morris Udeze?
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think I have posted ad nauseum on here the delightful conversation my wife and I had with him in Memphis at the AAC tourney in 2019...so sad his journey....but good for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Was he within the arc?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Was he within the arc?
                  That's actually very rare footage of Jake White as a kid. And no, he didn't get the call here either.

Comment

Ricky in the black pants

Comment

Ricky in the black pants
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The Assman

Comment

You all crack me up! Glad I can still laugh after these tough losses.

Comment

I had to create an account because it blows my mind how little you people know about this kid.

Lets go through his history:

West Virginia - Kicked out of school (transfer) for domestic violence. He beat his girlfriend.

Wichita State - Comes into "welcoming arms" to people oblivious to the situation. Ends up getting high on acid, taking his coaches truck and commits a hit and run which put an elderly couple in the hospital. Gets covered up. Ends up getting kicked out of WSU for beating his girlfriend AGAIN and threatening to kill her if she goes to the police.

Nebraska - Domestic violence AGAIN

Now he is at NMSU

Yeah poor guy and such a sad story.

You guys are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by insidewsu View Post
                              I had to create an account because it blows my mind how little you people know about this kid.
                              And how exactly were we supposed to know all of this since nobody shared it?

Comment

Working...
                              X