The Annual HCIB WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    First, I think everything should have been done to retain GM, BUT once that ship sailed
    I was fine with giving IB a shot for a year or two.......NOT five. The first real chink in the
    armor was in the MVC tournament. Terrible coaching at the end of the USF game when
    IB didn't commit ALL five defenders to deny the only thing that could beat us. I was yelling
    at the screen and the announcers were also pointing out why in the heck is WSU guarding
    a couple players well within the arc when the game is over if inbounded to them. Right there
    I thought IB doesn't seem to understand the game situation. Then the Drake game, ugh !
    We were not prepared ! From the very beginning of this season I've made it pretty clear
    how discontented I've been with coaching and player management, Hated to see IB not
    give KP plenty of minutes against our early weak opponents to develop him. The last two Tulane
    games have really reinforced my opinion that IB is short on basic common basketball sense.
    Most 8th grade coaches would have been better in those late game situations. It seems obvious
    to me this team is going nowhere. The only two players with BBIQ are CP and KP and one of
    them hardly plays. You would think IB would be learning some things, trying some things, but
    he is leading this team ( with tons of potential ) to the bottom. Hope those with the $$$ are
    trying to work something out with him with the best interests of the program in mind.
    The only question I have is whether a 2001-style monolith will appear the day you discovery paragraphs.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

The only question I have is whether a 2001-style monolith will appear the day you discovery paragraphs.
      I can’t even read it, I usually skip these posts. I think It’s a hard return after every line.

Comment

• It been a long, long time that we haven't been anywhere close to making a March bracket. This sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          It been a long, long time that we haven't been anywhere close to making a March bracket. This sucks.
          I think most on here would be happy with just making a basket when needed at this point.

Comment

Can't ... breathe ...
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

https://twitter.com/JeffreyParson/st...Bac-pHCFw&s=19
              It's interesting reading some of the responses to Parson on twitter. A few are still lovin them some coach IB. Hmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

It's interesting reading some of the responses to Parson on twitter. A few are still lovin them some coach IB. Hmmm.
                And dere's a river in Egypt called de Nile.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Maybe we should withhold judgement until we see if HCIB wins "Coach of the year" back to back......
                  Last edited by pinstripers; January 30, 2022, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

The Shocker Blindful groupies.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Chris Jans tweeted they had 12,307 fans at their home game win against Grand Canyon last night. NMSU is 17 and 3 on the year. We really should fire ADDB.
                      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

The Shocker Blindful groupies.
                        The canned defense talking points are so predictable.

IB doesn't miss open shots. He doesn't make boneheaded turnovers.

Running same system as GM.

Can't fire COY with winning record. Be patient this is 1st year.

Where was the uproar with MT and GM's tough starts?

ETN will turn it around and parlay that into lotto pick...

What am I missing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                          Chris Jans tweeted they had 12,307 fans at their home game win against Grand Canyon last night. NMSU is 17 and 3 on the year. We really should fire ADDB.
                          And there goes the covid excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

And there goes the covid excuses
                            If we were putting a winning product on the floor, we would be filling up Koch. Hell, just seeing improvement would help attendance. There's a reason why IB was a career assistant coach.

Comment

Get your red pen out and start coaching asiseeit up!

I nominate rjl head coach of grammar for Shockernet. Referred to as HGCRJL in the future.

Comment

• I would think Jans is going to get some high level opportunities soon. Depending on where that is, it may make it difficult to impossible to hire him away a few years down the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X