No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamarius Burton had another good game tonight for Pitt as their leading scorer in their victory over Syracuse, 64-53.
    Line: 6-14/3-9/6-6 for 21 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 TO, 2 steals, 1 block, 1 foul.
    While his shooting was not great, neither team shot well. Pitt 34.5 FG, 26.9 3pt. Cuse 30.2 FG, 19.4 3pt.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Indiana State beats Missouri State.
      Not a typo.
      You don’t just walk into the Hulman Center and expect to walk out with a victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        Jamarius Burton had another good game tonight for Pitt as their leading scorer in their victory over Syracuse, 64-53.
        Line: 6-14/3-9/6-6 for 21 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 TO, 2 steals, 1 block, 1 foul.
        While his shooting was not great, neither team shot well. Pitt 34.5 FG, 26.9 3pt. Cuse 30.2 FG, 19.4 3pt.
        Heck, I would take 43% from FG and 33% from 3 with 10% from the line right now.

Comment

• Always like JB. Really polite and engaging young man. Mature for his age.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
            More than that. Louisville and Mack are working out the separation agreement.

Probably should have never left Xavier. 9 years, 3 1st in conference, 8 NCAAs with 1 E8, 3 S16, 2 R32.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

More than that. Louisville and Mack are working out the separation agreement.

Probably should have never left Xavier. 9 years, 3 1st in conference, 8 NCAAs with 1 E8, 3 S16, 2 R32.
              Wow! That is impressive. Making it at least to the S16 half the time?? Bring him in for an interview.

Comment

• What happened at Louisville? Live boy or dead girl kind of thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Always like JB. Really polite and engaging young man. Mature for his age.
                  He was the one I hated to see leave.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Wow! That is impressive. Making it at least to the S16 half the time?? Bring him in for an interview.
                    I think he might be the ultimate jerk....

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Give me an ultimate jerk who gets results any day...

Comment

Good. Even more reason to bring him in. I don't care if he's a jerk if he wins.

Comment

• soooo....let's review...
                          -gets into with Mick Cronin in what almost becomes a brawl
                          -commits violations at a school ALREADY under the watchful eye of NCAA
                          - has an assistant coach try to blackmail him
                          - loses control of his current team.....

Yep, see your point...there are no other good, NONJERK coaches out there...

Comment

soooo....let's review...
                            -gets into with Mick Cronin in what almost becomes a brawl
                            -commits violations at a school ALREADY under the watchful eye of NCAA
                            - has an assistant coach try to blackmail him
                            - loses control of his current team.....

Yep, see your point...there are no other good, NONJERK coaches out there...
                            What violations has he committed at Louisville?

And what's the story with the blackmailing assistant?? (I know, if there were only some webpage where you could just type it in and up pop the results........)

Comment

And what's the story with the blackmailing assistant?? (I know, if there were only some webpage where you could just type it in and up pop the results........)
                              Apparently ones that Dino Gaudio videoed and was going to turn into NCAA/Louisviile admin

Comment

I saw on the Pat Forde tweet that was posted where Forde linked to an SI article he wrote about the extortion by the assistant. Here's the link to the article - https://www.si.com/college/2021/08/2...ting-extortion
                                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X