• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

What does this mean, exactly?
    I'll bother.

Read. The. Rest. Of. It.

Comment

• Sampson is schooling Altman. May as well be doing what he's doing to Altman out behind the woodshed.
      Houston - 43
      Oregon - 19

Just over a minute into the second half.

Oregon finally scored (1/2 FT's) nearly 6 minutes into the second half. That made it 53-20.
      Last edited by WuTheOne; November 24, 2021, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
        Sampson is schooling Altman. May as well be doing what he's doing to Altman out behind the woodshed.
        Houston - 43
        Oregon - 19

Oregon finally scored (1/2 FT's) nearly 6 minutes into the second half. That made it 53-20.
        Yeah, Houston has gone full scorched-earth on the ducks.

Comment

• Oregon was SOOOO over hyped this year. Started the year Top 15 .. This will likely be their 3rd double digit loss and possible their 2nd 20+ point loss (their other big loss was by 32 to BYU). Yet some how beat SMU by 23 ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Oregon was SOOOO over hyped this year. Started the year Top 15 .. This will likely be their 3rd double digit loss and possible their 2nd 20+ point loss (their other big loss was by 32 to BYU). Yet some how beat SMU by 23 ...
            SMU needs a new coach yesterday.

Comment

• Jacksonville State beat Drexel 72-64.
              Tarleton continues their tough schedule with a game against Michigan later today.
              UNLV goes the opposite level of SOS by playing Whittier later today.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                Sampson is schooling Altman. May as well be doing what he's doing to Altman out behind the woodshed.
                Houston - 43
                Oregon - 19

Too bad.

I was pulling for the Ducks to beat those no-good go***mn thugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                  Jacksonville State beat Drexel 72-64.
                  Tarleton continues their tough schedule with a game against Michigan later today.
                  UNLV goes the opposite level of SOS by playing Whittier later today.
                  What the F is Whittier? A night school?

Comment

• Valparaiso went on a 5-0 run in the last 1:45 to beat Tulane 68-64. Valparaiso?

Hampton (who?) is leading USF 24-21 - AT THE HALF! Show aren't the only AAC team having trouble scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

What the F is Whittier? A night school?
                      The Whittier Poets. I’m not making that up.
                      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

The Whittier Poets. I’m not making that up.
                        Waiting on WstateU’s Dead Poets Society gif. Should be a classic.

Comment

• Tarleton is down 4 to Michigan with 5:07 to go.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• USF came back to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

Waiting on WstateU’s Dead Poets Society gif. Should be a classic.
                              The Mrs. says I need to cut back for a day or two.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Watching Baylor and am really impressed they are loaded again

Comment

Working...
                                X