2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    I wonder if Landers Nolley is happy with his decision. He has gone from averaging 15.5 at VT to 9.1 off the bench this year at Memphis.

I can't help but think, had he transferred to WSU instead, he'd be our starting SF, averaging at least 12-13, and we would probably not be in the basement of the AAC right now. Not that he would solve all our problems, but he would be a dependable scorer and take some pressure off Tyson to feel like he has to carry the team every game.
    Man, that is one that got away that I really wanted to see as a Shocker.

Comment

• Cone of shame for $0.01. Dude, you can't have it both ways. You cannot recruit one and dones and then complain when you lose and use youth as an excuse. Control yourself and take it like a man. Your team has sh!t the bed three games in a row.

Comment

• Anyone else besides me no longer interested in games of interest? #throwawayseason

Comment

• This Covid pause was helpful for my attitude. I have a second wind for this season. I have reset my expectations and I'm ready to see if our team can bounce back and squeak into the NIT.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            This Covid pause was helpful for my attitude. I have a second wind for this season. I have reset my expectations and I'm ready to see if our team can bounce back and squeak into the NIT.
            Crazy that auto correct corrected CIT to NIT.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Beakers getting run out of Bramlege, down 16 at half. Bill already used THREE first-half timeouts.

I won’t pile on Bill too much though. Apparently, his dad passed away on Thursday. Always sad to see that.
              78-65

Comment

• Kansas State a team with more ceiling this year. One thing that stands out is the frontline size and depth, not to mention better guard play. KU the same team it was last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  This Covid pause was helpful for my attitude. I have a second wind for this season. I have reset my expectations and I'm ready to see if our team can bounce back and squeak into the NIT.
                  Ready to be hurt again!

Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Drake beats UNI in OT. They were getting run out of the building, then decided to play the final six minutes of reg, then wins by eight in ot.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Oh, UNI drops to a five seed.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• At least we didn't get completely blown out of the gym, then have to chauffeur each Houston player home, like ECU.

Comment

• Forbes and Wake Forest stomped on North Carolina 98-76.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            Oh, UNI drops to a five seed.
                            The UNI jokes don't hold water anymore as bad as Wichita is

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

The UNI jokes don't hold water anymore as bad as Wichita is
                              The difference is, we know we suck and have no chance
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• related sports note: 49ers beat the pack.

Comment

Working...
                                X