• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Say it ain’t so, Joe?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Georgia Southern is a decent team, but it's not exactly the home loss USF was looking for to be sure, and frankly they weren't that competitive. 53-41 final.

Tulsa trailing by 5 at half and Tulane down a bucket at the under 4.
      Well that is ...

The AAC is 0 for 2 in today's games against opponents with the geographical descriptor of "SOUTH" in their respective university names. Wanna' take a guess on who is playing the third one today?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

And he ran a bunch of bad boys
        The Assman

Comment

• 0-3 start. Including Tulsa losing to the Air Force team everyone was upset about (me included) when we thought we were adding them lol

Comment

• Whew, UCF squeaks out a road win at Miami… they looked pretty solid until last minute, but hit their free throws down the stretch. AAC over ACC.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Nothing impressive about that half!

Comment

• Not a great day to be a Texas fan, putting it mildly.

How's that Valley doing?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Not a great day to be a Texas fan, putting it mildly.

How's that Valley doing?
                  Good Lord, more awful Valley losses.

Loyola beat a below average FGCU (saw a little of this and Loyola is solid) 89-77 in Chicago.

SWOMO beat a terrible Alabama State team 78-60.

Evansville lost to a Belmont team (that opened the season by losing at MAC Ohio 92-80) by nearly FORTY 81-43.

Valpo moved to 0-2 by losing in OT to University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) 74-70

And in the real Valley stinker of the day, Bradley lost at home to freaking Howard 76-64.

KenPom says chances of 4 bids drops from hell no to you have to be shitting me.

Comment

Loyola beat a below average FGCU (saw a little of this and Loyola is solid) 89-77 in Chicago.

Evansville lost to a Belmont team (that opened the season by losing at MAC Ohio 92-80) by nearly FORTY 81-43.

Valpo moved to 0-2 by losing in OT to University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) 74-70

And in the real Valley stinker of the day, Bradley lost at home to freaking Howard 76-64.

Loyola may go undefeated in the league. It is that bad.

Comment

• Has Texas fired both their football and basketball coaches today? Two clowns that are clearly overrated as coaches. But hey each year let's rank them in the top 25. Hooken horns.

Comment

But hey the AAC is imploding and we need to get back there ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                          Has Texas fired both their football and basketball coaches today? Two clowns that are clearly overrated as coaches. But hey each year let's rank them in the top 25. Hooken horns.
                          Is Chris Beard really overrated? I happen to think he's pretty damned good to be honest, but to each his own.

Sarkesian on the other hand may be in over his head as the top guy. Dude has to be nervous after last night's fiasco.

And yes, programs like that are routinely overrated.

Speaking of the UT at Gonzaga game....I am officially exhausted and done with Drew Timme one game into the season. If he's going to blow kisses and fondle his mustache and fist himself after every made basket, it's WAY past time to T up this douchenozzle and slow his celebratory roll. No doubt he's a great college player, but come on man. Enough is enough.

Comment

Is Chris Beard really overrated? I happen to think he's pretty damned good to be honest, but to each his own.

Sarkesian on the other hand may be in over his head as the top guy. Dude has to be nervous after last night's fiasco.

And yes, programs like that are routinely overrated.

Speaking of the UT at Gonzaga game....I am officially exhausted and done with Drew Timme one game into the season. If he's going to blow kisses and fondle his mustache and fist himself after every made basket, it's WAY past time to T up this douchenozzle and slow his celebratory roll. No doubt he's a great college player, but come on man. Enough is enough.
                            Agree that Timme is a pu$$y. He looked like crap against Baylor last year. He was not blowing kisses in that game. They kicked his a $$.

Comment

Could not agree more. Was very happy to see both Timme and Suggs get the brakes beat off of them by Baylor last season.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Don't know that I'd call this a game of interest, but OK St at home was up on Prairie View 38-15 at the half.......Prairie View rattled off 15 straight points to start the 2nd half.

Comment

Working...
                                X