Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Flagrant foul or no?

Tough call. If you know Erik like we know him, it's flagrant. He just clanked an awful 3 and was emotional and wanted to drop that kid. The contact was excessive and some to the head.

Just my opinion. Good call. Dad probably didn't care for it.
    I'm guessing it fired up the other guys (didn't watch it), just like it did when he suited up for the Shocks. Apparently he has not, nor may he ever, learn that valuable life lesson, as much as GGG tried to teach it to the kid. Many more lumps to come...

Comment

A couple quotes:

He's now 1-19 on the year.....at this point I think he's missing on purpose.

How the hell did he make 1??!
      Made me laugh...thank you!!!!

Comment

• You know, what is TRULY sad for him is that his career highlight is here...a place he did his best to destroy....

Comment

BIG shout out to Western Kentucky's coach Camron Justice for landing a smoking hottie for his wife. MaKaylee Justice, A+.
          Did he get married in the middle of the season? THAT'S not distracting....:)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
            Stevenson is getting RIPPED on the SC board. Started early in the game. It seems there are more posts about him than all other posts combined.
            I thought there might be a little exaggeration on the "getting RIPPED on the SC board" so I took a peek. Dude is absolutely getting ripped. Badly. The honeymoon is over three games in.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Flagrant foul or no?

Tough call. If you know Erik like we know him, it's flagrant. He just clanked an awful 3 and was emotional and wanted to drop that kid. The contact was excessive and some to the head.

Just my opinion. Good call. Dad probably didn't care for it.
              We were in Asheville for the weekend and I had the opportunity to attend both games (Princeton and WKU); no doubt in my mind the foul was flagrant. ES is not the same player he was for the Shockers.

Still wish him the best but local rumor is Devin Carter will replace ES as a starter. Will be interesting to observe ES's reaction to justifiably losing his starter role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Will be interesting to observe ES's reaction to justifiably losing his starter role.
                He will take it like a man. Leaders gonna lead. Even from the bench.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

BIG shout out to Western Kentucky's coach Camron Justice for landing a smoking hottie for his wife. MaKaylee Justice, A+.
                  Ironically enough, he played a few minutes for Vandy against us in the First Four in 2016.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• wait a minute. I thought ES said he was the leader of this team. Where is he leading them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      wait a minute. I thought ES said he was the leader of this team. Where is he leading them?
                      The same place he leads every team hes on ... to complete implosion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        wait a minute. I thought ES said he was the leader of this team. Where is he leading them?
                        TP is leading them down the toilet, as it normally is and should be.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

I thought there might be a little exaggeration on the "getting RIPPED on the SC board" so I took a peek. Dude is absolutely getting ripped. Badly. The honeymoon is over three games in.
                          Might you provide a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Might you provide a link?
                            https://247sports.com/college/south-...150682/?page=1

"I watched Wichita St every game he was there. If we depend on him. We are absolutely doomed. He’s exactly the same player he’s always been. I tip my cap to him for his defense right now, but that will falter as he continues to suck on offense"

Comment

• USF down 38-29 at home to North Carolina A&T ... 14 min to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                USF down 38-29 at home to North Carolina A&T ... 14 min to go
                                USF with a 10-0 run in the last 2 minutes to pull out a 56-54 W.

Comment

Working...
                                X