• UAB and Charlotte both won tonight. So there is that

Comment

• Brown scored 50 points at UNC...

...in the first half.

Brown - 50
      UNC - 47

At the half

Comment

• Okie State lost at home to Oakland…it happens.

Comment

• Joe Pleasant's former school is tied with aTm in the second OT.

Comment

• Louisville lost to some no name school tonight at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
              Joe Pleasant's former school is tied with aTm in the second OT.
              ACU lost by 1 on a aTm buzzer-beater 3 after aTm missed a FT with 6 seconds left and two ACU players managed to knock the rebound out of bounds.

Comment

• AAC is 2 -0 tonight with 1 game to go.

Comment

• The Process is still The Process. 3-12 and 0fer 7 from three. Has 10 points and down 38-37 to Princeton with 11:58 to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    The Process is still The Process. 3-12 and 0fer 7 from three. Has 10 points and down 38-37 to Princeton with 11:58 to go.

Consistency is key.

Comment

The Process is still The Process. 3-12 and 0fer 7 from three. Has 10 points and down 38-37 to Princeton with 11:58 to go.
                      LOL

He does have 4 assists and 4 steals though. I will give him that.

But man, he can really shoot a team into a hole.
                      Last edited by shockerfan; November 12, 2021, 10:00 PM.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• The Twitter comments from South Carolina fans about Stevenson during this game are golden lol

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                          I wish the conference had not been in such a hurry to add teams and would have
                          been more selective. We lost quality teams and replaced them with this??
                          And Houston pounded Rice 79-46 tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            The Twitter comments from South Carolina fans about Stevenson during this game are golden lol
                            Has his daddy chimed in yet? LOL
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

He is leading the team in field goal attempts.

It's early in the season, so he's still hustling. 4 assists and 4 steals. He's got that capability, but tends to lose it if things don't all go his way.

Comment

• Man....South Carolina shooting 7.1% from three.......and I thought we were bad the other night shooting........

Comment

Working...
                                X