Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan View Post

what is he a 4th year sophomore?
    He is on the Grandpa Gibbs fellowship plan.

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
      Shox are certainly not the only team with some sloppy play early in the season. The K-State game is no thing of beauty.
      K-State fan seems concerned with Shocks.

Comment

AAC teams went 3 and 0 for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
          AAC teams went 3 and 0 for the night.
          11-0 start for the AAC (12-0 if you toss Navy in there)

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            He is on the Grandpa Gibbs fellowship plan.
            He’s going to qualify for Medicare when he’s a senior.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Tulsa tied with Northwestern State at 65. 6:00 to go.

Looked like there were a couple dozen people in attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

Looked like there were a couple dozen people in attendance.
                They must've had a promotion tonight.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Sterling Chapman didn’t play tonight for Tulsa. Don’t think he’s hurt but could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    Sterling Chapman didn’t play tonight for Tulsa. Don’t think he’s hurt but could be wrong.
                    Looks like he played a few minutes in their exhibition. 0-0 from the field 1-2 from the line. If he can’t get any minutes at Tulsa, doubt he would have gotten any at WSU.

Comment

Looks like he’s a 5th year junior, I suppose there’s a lot of guy like this around college now with the Covid waiver

Comment

Isn't that how Medicare works?
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Looks like he played a few minutes in their exhibition. 0-0 from the field 1-2 from the line. If he can’t get any minutes at Tulsa, doubt he would have gotten any at WSU.
                          Time will tell, but I never saw his decommit as much of a loss. If he hadn't been local, I'm not sure anyone would have cared.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I was looking at the Memphis box score to see how their new guys did. The 2 freshmen phenom lead the team and minutes and points. Interesting tidbit - I imagine the upperclassmen have to be frustrated with their careers at Memphis. Yes, they may get a chance to play in the NCAA tourney but they are all deep on the bench now. Lomax - 18 min, 0 points, 1 assist, Tyler Harris - 6 min, 3 pts, Dandridge - 3 min, 0 pts. It's a long season but I kinda feel for those guys.

Comment

I was looking at the Memphis box score to see how their new guys did. The 2 freshmen phenom lead the team and minutes and points. Interesting tidbit - I imagine the upperclassmen have to be frustrated with their careers at Memphis. Yes, they may get a chance to play in the NCAA tourney but they are all deep on the bench now. Lomax - 18 min, 0 points, 1 assist, Tyler Harris - 6 min, 3 pts, Dandridge - 3 min, 0 pts. It's a long season but I kinda feel for those guys.
                              The key for that team isn't going to be talent. It's exactly what you are saying .. How will Penny keep the egos in check.

Comment

LMAO You got to be kidding. Nope. I have no sympathy. They chose Penny and they got Penny.

Comment

Working...
                                X