No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should never intentionally play a 300+ program. We should do our best to avoid 200+ teams as well. I know those numbers aren't ever guaranteed, but Alcorn State and Prairie View are just about always guaranteed to be wretched. Those are programs that should pretty much always be avoided.

There are a lot of top 200 teams that would gladly take a payday to come in and be more beneficial. Some of those teams can be top 100. I know there's more competition for better programs but they're worth it.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Cincinnati looks very good, regardless of whether they win tonight . They have added both size and skill.

Comment

• Saunders with a stupid charge that costs them the game

Either way, Cincy is good this year.

Oh and of course bearcatmark on the AAC Board is on a ref rant.. Cincy has never in history gotten a favorable whistle in his eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Cincy has never in history gotten a favorable whistle in his eyes
          Couldn't the same be said about some on this board?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Saunders with a stupid charge that costs them the game

Either way, Cincy is good this year.

Oh and of course bearcatmark on the AAC Board is on a ref rant.. Cincy has never in history gotten a favorable whistle in his eyes
            Lol…two words: Jarron Cumberland.

Comment

• I seriously believe the AAC could be a four or five bid league this year.

Comment

• How many more shots does the league have for OOC Quad One wins?

Comment

• Houston vs Oregon and Memphis vs 5-0 Va Tech today

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    Houston vs Oregon and Memphis vs 5-0 Va Tech today
                    Got em both on DVR standby right now.

After getting a better look at D1 competition over the Holiday it appears for WSU to compete, and excel, they're gonna have to shoot the ball better than they did last year (and so far this year). That's no major revelation. I've come down a little from our quality loss against Zona.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I've come down a little from our quality loss against Zona.
                      What does this mean, exactly?

Comment

• Wes Miller was a homerun hire

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          I seriously believe the AAC could be a four or five bid league this year.
                          There seems to be little doubt that right now it's a solid 3 bid league with 2 others (UCF & WSU) at least in consideration.

Comment

• Watching a little of Loyola v Michigan State. Loyola is so solid. I thought they'd get Krutwig back for a super senior year but no....still, they don't miss much. And man do they play the right way.

They play MSU 10 times and MSU is lucky to win half the games. Really good team and fun to watch.

Comment

• Probably a point guard in middle school and then grew a foot in high school…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Probably a point guard in middle school and then grew a foot in high school…

I want one
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X