• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    **** Ku.
    Let's go Brandon ??? Let's go Bill ???

Comment

• OSU was trailing ORU, but has just gone on an 8-0 run to take a 66-62 lead with ~4 to go. Abmas has 21 for ORU.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• OSU and ORU are heading to overtime.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
          Iona down 4 to Alabama with just under 10 to play.

It would not have been popular with a large portion of the fan base, but when we were looking for a replacement for Marshall (and before IB got the job), I would have been intrigued by the possibility of hiring Rick Pitino. The guy is such a good coach and truly loves it.
          Agreed. You can bet if that punk braun would have pulled a stunt like he did today on a Pitino team his a** would have been on the bench for the rest of the game. Thank You b. self.

Doesn't braun remind you just 'a little' of The Process? One of these days someone is gonna' punch his go***mn lights out, eh?

Yeah but.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            KU loses to formerly 2-3 Dayton
            Some really crazy stats in the box score.

Both were bad from the line. Dayton was only 11-19 / 58% from the line. KU was worse at 9-20 / 45%.

Neither were that good from the 3. Dayton shot just 5-17 / 29% from 3. KU was worse at 4-19 / 21%

Somehow, both were great from inside the arc. Dayton shoots 24-38 / 63%. KU about the same at 26-41 / 63%.

KU has only 7 TOs. Dayton almost triples that at 20.

Believe it or not, Dayton had 15 PFs while KU had 17.

Dayton out rebounded KU 32-24.

Comment

• Oklahoma State beats ORU in overtime. The game was a true road game at ORU (a concept KU and KSU are confused by).

Comment

• The tournament KU is in has some unexpected results.

No surprise here: Drake vs. North Texas for 7th/8th
                Wasn't expecting this one: Alabama vs. Miami for 5th/6th
                KU better hope Belmont wins, KU has a bad history with mid-majors starting with "B": KU vs loser Belmont/Iona for 3rd/4th
                Did not see this one coming: Dayton vs. winner Iona/Belmont for 1st/2nd

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                  KU better hope Belmont wins, KU has a bad history with mid-majors starting with "B": KU vs loser Belmont/Iona for 3rd/4th
                  And teams from a conference that has the letters MVC.

Comment

• Dayton is really young and uber athletic. I'm guessing they will be a team few will want to see come March.

Comment

• Took a peek at the MVC board ...

"Loyola and Drake are both fine for At larges still"

Drake is 3-2 Best win is ... 3-3 Richmond? Best remaining possible win in the non-con ... Clemson? St Louis? Neither of those are gonna be home run wins. They already have a loss to Belmont under their belt. They can't really slip up at all and have a chance

Loyola is 4-2 ... best win is ... ummmm not sure... Florida Golf Coast? UIC?. Best possible remaining win in the non-con is Davidson? Vanderbilt? Yet again .. no home run wins. Arizona state is tonight, but they are 2-4 and unlikely to be a quality win at this point. Neither of Loyola's losses is bad .. but they might have to rely on the conference play for a good win. Don't see a great path to an at large here.

Then here is the best one ... from good ole BCPather

"UNI has enough opportunities left to get themselves toward the bubble as well.

Still have St Bonaventure, Richmond, Marshall, Liberty for sure plus the possibility of Stanford and BYU.

The road is much harder but a path exists."

Ah yes .. 1-3 Northern Iowa ... With losses to Nichols and Vermont (by 14) and whose only win is over a D2 is magically going to run a string of wins off.

Without a team nearly running the table then getting upset in the MVC championship, that 3-4 bid league is already down to an almost guaranteed 1 bid league 3 weeks into the season.

Comment

• South Alabama beats Hawaii 72-69.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Dayton is really young and uber athletic. I'm guessing they will be a team few will want to see come March.
                          So your implying it was good loss? Hm.

Comment

• In a current score that maybe makes the Cincy win and KSU loss to Illinois look worse, Illinois is currently trailing UT Rio Grande Valley with ~2.5 minutes to go in the first half.

Comment

• Future opponent Alcorn State is up on SIU 36-22 at the half. This game is a home game for SIU.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

So you’re implying it was good loss? Hm.
                                FIFY

I’m not implying anything, just made an observation on the likely future success of Dayton.

Also, if you think you are out hating Ku with me, you lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X