Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-22 Basketball happenings around the American Athletic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12 AD meeting tomorrow. Should be some fun that comes out of that.

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
        What I did not realize, until this day, was that it was Barzini all along...
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaShocker View Post

And that was??
          The inside of a hotel room and wall to wall pandemic coverage on TV.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

Nutty Butter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH That's hilarious!!!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

What I did not realize, until this day, was that it was Barzini all along...
                  Very well played sir.

Comment

So let's see the B1G and Pac12 have now come out and said they don't want any of the Big whatever it is scraps. This is all hilarious. Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                      Some of the weirdness I'm not following while reading some news about all this realignment is why is there some chatter that OSU has the better chance of going to the Pac or some other P5 than KSU? What's the difference between Manhatten and Stillwater I ask?
                      I would say the difference is an endowment that is about 45% bigger than KSU's for starters...

Comment

• In the eyes of big-12 fans what's so wrong with the 8 remaining big-12 teams moving to the American Conference??? It's an up and coming conference and the 8 new schools would only bolster a better ESPN contract. The schools are located in a perfect footprint. And the new schools would be almost immediately competitive with the current competition. Swallow the pride 8 left overs and get with it making the American one of the 5 SUPER CONFERENCES!!!
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

In the eyes of big-12 fans what's so wrong with the 8 remaining big-12 teams moving to the American Conference??? It's an up and coming conference and the 8 new schools would only bolster a better ESPN contract. The schools are located in a perfect footprint. And the new schools would be almost immediately competitive with the current competition. Swallow the pride 8 left overs and get with it making the American one of the 5 SUPER CONFERENCES!!!
                          What's wrong in the eyes of at least two of the schools is W..S...U.

Comment

In the eyes of big-12 fans what's so wrong with the 8 remaining big-12 teams moving to the American Conference??? It's an up and coming conference and the 8 new schools would only bolster a better ESPN contract. The schools are located in a perfect footprint. And the new schools would be almost immediately competitive with the current competition. Swallow the pride 8 left overs and get with it making the American one of the 5 SUPER CONFERENCES!!!
                            For most fans of the Big 12, it hasn't sunk in that their conference has no path to existence at this point. I've seen the comment "the AAC doesn't bring anything to the table for us, so we wouldn't consider going there". You know what it brings? A conference... with an actual media partner. The Big XII wont have either after 2025 (or sooner).

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

What's wrong in the eyes of at least two of the schools is W..S...U.
                              Sure...but we don't have football. So no competition from Wichita. Oh right.....one of those 2 doesn't either. My bad.
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Some of the weirdness I'm not following while reading some news about all this realignment is why is there some chatter that OSU has the better chance of going to the Pac or some other P5 than KSU? What's the difference between Manhatten and Stillwater I ask?
                                Better colors
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X