Coaching Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post
    Why are my tweets not showing up? Is this site different from all the others? Do you not just post the link into the message?
    Just click the twitter icon in the top right-hand corner of the text box. Then paste the Twitter URL within the brackets.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Just click the twitter icon in the top right-hand corner of the text box. Then paste the Twitter URL within the brackets.
      Thank you!

Comment

• Comment

• I would have loved to see Shaka come to WSU. Seems like it would be a match made in heaven. I think he’ll be more successful at Marquette than Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
            I would have loved to see Shaka come to WSU. Seems like it would be a match made in heaven. I think he’ll be more successful at Marquette than Texas.
            Big East is a better fit for him.

Plus, he’s from Wisco, so it’ll be a homecoming of sorts.
            The Assman

Comment

• Hundo P could have been the next coach at WSU.

Comment

• Comment

Just shut up *******

Comment

• Kelvin Sampson to Texas? Would be a great fit. He's a hard nose coach that will not put up the BS from the alumni base

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Kelvin Sampson to Texas? Would be a great fit. He's a hard nose coach that will not put up the BS from the alumni base
                      Hope not. AAC needs him.

Comment

Why are my tweets not showing up? Is this site different from all the others? Do you not just post the link into the message?
                        do the [ Tweet ] [/ Tweet ]

ignore the extra spaces, it was the only way I could get it to show

Comment

Kelvin Sampson to Texas? Would be a great fit. He's a hard nose coach that will not put up the BS from the alumni base
                          I’d be surprised. He’s done the oversized expectations thing at Indiana. Houston has a good thing going. They were top 10 all season and got a 2 seed so there doesn’t seem to be a limit on seed line in the American. Plus he’s 65.

Comment

• I'm still puzzled by Smart's change. I would've thought the Tx gig was a good one; good resources, minimal fan base demands, etc. Is it purely frustration at playing second fiddle to football? I'm not sure I see the Marquette job as significantly better...

Comment

Shaka Smart to Texas? Would be a great fit. He's a hard nose coach that will not put up the BS from the alumni base
                              Flashback to a few years back.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                                I'm still puzzled by Smart's change. I would've thought the Tx gig was a good one; good resources, minimal fan base demands, etc. Is it purely frustration at playing second fiddle to football? I'm not sure I see the Marquette job as significantly better...
                                he was sensing the heat coming his way

Comment

Working...
                                X