No announcement yet.

Next Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you guys are right about Craig Porter. We could use a franchise point guard really bad. Go Shocks.

Comment

• I remember watching the game against S. Florida and several other games where his talent showed big time. Then I read his bio and history in Juco basketball and came to a conclusion regarding his immense talent. I didn’t know then how his health was being compromised during the 2020-2021 year. Just look at his videos. One can obviously see his wide ranging skills, flexibility and talent. Don’t just look at his statistic page.

Comment

• If healthy, I too believe he is our #1PG. The team needs TE at SG as he is really our only
        proven consistent three point shooter.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Don't know a ton about him, but seems like a great walk-on type player. Good attitude guy to have around as well. He loves the Shox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              I had to do a double-take because I thought this was Sterling for a second. I see the different first name now.

With transfer rules being much more relaxed, I would not be stunned if Sterling ended up back in Wichita before his college career is over. Just a hunch.
              78-65

Comment

• "Steele" has nice branding capabilities.

Comment

• I can't wait for the new season. Go Shocks.

Comment

• This is about Dexter's role this coming year. It sounds like IB may be planning to give him more time at the shooting guard position, and Dexter has improved his handles, and play making skills (not sure what that means for Ricky who IB has also said needs more minutes). Not said but more time for Ricky could speak to Ricky's playing more 3 and/or also maybe playing some 4 in a back up role.

The article also has some on Dexter's NIL branding.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...253517524.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      This is about Dexter's role this coming year. It sounds like IB may be planning to give him more time at the shooting guard position, and Dexter has improved his handles, and play making skills (not sure what that means for Ricky who IB has also said needs more minutes). Not said but more time for Ricky could speak to Ricky's playing more 3 and/or also maybe playing some 4 in a back up role.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                        This is about Dexter's role this coming year. It sounds like IB may be planning to give him more time at the shooting guard position, and Dexter has improved his handles, and play making skills (not sure what that means for Ricky who IB has also said needs more minutes). Not said but more time for Ricky could speak to Ricky's playing more 3 and/or also maybe playing some 4 in a back up role.

Speaking of Ricky....

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Speaking of Ricky....

Ricky’s the new ‘doctor of dunk’…
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X