Next Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

You totally nailed it. A lot of us see through him. He is phony chickenhawk fan.
    Were you one of the phalanx of WSU fans who dreamed dreams of a Natty from those rec ball clips?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Were you one of the phalanx of WSU fans who dreamed dreams of a Natty from those rec ball clips?
      If he was, it’s better than spending time looking at monkeys fingering themselves. I’m not usually one to kink shame but that’s kind of weird.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Who's the "you" that derived National Title aspirations from a bunch of rec ball clips? Repeat champs, maybe.

You sound like a Chicken fan doing their duty to put Shocker fans in their place. It wouldn't be the first time...

Can you feel the love Kel?

I say this with all sincerity…seek help. You are not well.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I say this with all sincerity…seek help. You are not well.
          No need to be such a drama queen. It's just a Sports forum, ok?

Have a good laugh buddy. You'll feel much better if you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

If he was, it’s better than spending time looking at monkeys fingering themselves. I’m not usually one to kink shame but that’s kind of weird.
            Jeez, talk about a rorshock test. No surprise you missed the whole intent.

Loosen things up and give us a funny Farley gif, rorshock, since the expression of Love totally went over your head.

Let's hear your analysis of this one rorshock:

Comment

LOL. I am always dreaming National Championship but not from Taylor Eldridge videos. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

LOL. I am always dreaming National Championship but not from Taylor Eldridge videos. Go Shocks.
                Me neither. Who would..? -ahem-

Comment

• Brown Announces Last-Minute Signing

Comment

• I could've sworn I read Isaac (the player) saying he could guard the 3-5. Maybe I got him confused with someone else .
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      I could've sworn I read Isaac (the player) saying he could guard the 3-5. Maybe I got him confused with someone else .
                      He did in one of Taylors articles

Comment

• Does Abidde's signing perhaps indicated that HCIB is feeling more confident and comfortable with his point guard position?

Comment

• I apologize in advance because I’ve been a bit busy this week, but was there any mention of Steele Chapman walking on here?

NM. I found it. Kid will be a great addition.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            I apologize in advance because I’ve been a bit busy this week, but was there any mention of Steele Chapman walking on here?

NM. I found it. Kid will be a great addition.
                            you need to get your priorities straight

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Guess I should start a ‘This Year’ thread. It’s great to see this from our student athletes…

I remember when I was in 1st or 2nd grade at McLean Elem, X man, James Gibbs and Henry Carr came to our school!! They were awesome and a great day at school.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• McLean school and Twin Rivers was where I spent the better part of my youth. Great time growing up there. So "The Tree" in Columbine park was cut down at some time but I remember it was the meeting point for kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X