X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• I can buy the RCIV and DD hype.....there's a clear upgrade in both skill sets.

Mo's not fooling any D1 player with that hesi & set shot from distance. I did like the aggressive move to the hoop though.

And RCIV shake and turnaround fade away......that's prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          I can buy the RCIV and DD hype.....there's a clear upgrade in both skill sets.

Mo's not fooling any D1 player with that hesi & set shot from distance. I did like the aggressive move to the hoop though.

And RCIV shake and turnaround fade away......that's prime.
          And there was zero pressure if he missed.

Comment

• Zero defense played in any of these videos so I’ll take the wait and see approach before I get too hyped up.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
              Zero defense played in any of these videos so I’ll take the wait and see approach before I get too hyped up.
              Agree

Comment

• I trust that Taylor has been around enough and long enough to have a pretty good idea what he's talking about. I agree about Mo's hesi move not doing much, but Dex and RC4 look damn good. And if Mo can improve half as much as he did last year, we could be really REALLY good.
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• RC4 has to play

Comment

• RC4 will be All Conf before he leaves here.

Comment

• The basketball hoop is 10 feet high.

Comment

• The team with more points at the end of the game will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Ricky......

Might be must watch TV.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                              Zero defense played in any of these videos so I’ll take the wait and see approach before I get too hyped up.
                              I believe that was DiLeo playing most the soft (or his best) D?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I believe that was DiLeo playing most the soft (or his best) D?
                                I witnessed him play better and more passionate defense during the TBT games and other guys like Rashard showed similar disinterest in the videos so I’ll give him a pass as long as he knocks down some more threes in the game Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X