21-22 Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

I served the full 90 days of my self imposed penalty; what in my post gives you grief? I simply stated facts about the two men, if you can't deal with facts what do you want to read?
    Pretty sure you said a year.

Comment

• Ralph Miller didn’t have to compete with widespread cheating, deal with corrupt AAU programs or shoe companies, and coddle kids whose people were telling them how easy it was to transfer without repercussions all while running a clean program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
        How did Furman do in the tourney this year??
        Thanks for asking the Paladins did not make the Tournament and had a tough year 16/9 overall and 10/5 (third) in conference

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

He did. His word though.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thanks for asking the Paladins did not make the Tournament and had a tough year 16/9 overall and 10/5 (third) in conference
            But how many press conferences did they win?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

This is a joke right? I'm being punked?

Background and character? What they did in HS and where they went to college has baring on whether they were the best WSU college coach? You are a special kind of weird my man.
              You are not being punked just putting context to your post. For me background and character are relevant regards the best WSU basketball coach as I am not a win at all costs basketball fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

The fact that you’re painting Gregg Marshall as an underdog from nowhere with no silver spoon up his ass makes me appreciate him even more. That’s my kind of dude.

Ralph Miller went to KU, played under Phog Allen and washed the feet of the almighty James Naismith? Those are all strikes against him in my book.
                I did not "paint" Marshall as an underdog; on the contrary I posted facts readily available to anyone who can google for information on Marshall. As I live in South Carolina and owned a cabin near Roanoke, I have been privileged to interact with people who knew Marshall as a young man. As I posted months ago to Shocker Ref - these people do not refer to Marshall as "Ole Ten Points". If you have additional facts regards Marshall that counter my points then by all means post them; I will wait with baited breath to learn from you.

Comment

• This guy hasn’t learned a thing in his cute little self-imposed timeout.

His posts per week should be limited to the amount of wins Washington achieved this year.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• A big thing on my wishlist for next year is that this thread would get back on topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

FYI

Shocker 1976 Self Imposed Ban

December 20, 2020, 06:24 AM
                      Given the performance of the Washington Huskies MBB team this season I am imposing a three month ban on myself. Kung Wu could confirm this as the worst prediction ever on Shockernet.

Take your shots - I will not respond.

​​​​​​​Should have done more due diligence on the Huskies' roster, especially McDaniels, Stewart and Carter.

Comment

• At the top of my wish list would be a new injury free version of Jaime Echenique for next year. At this stage question whether Josephat Bilau will ever fill the bill.

Comment

I did not "paint" Marshall as an underdog; on the contrary I posted facts readily available to anyone who can google for information on Marshall. As I live in South Carolina and owned a cabin near Roanoke, I have been privileged to interact with people who knew Marshall as a young man. As I posted months ago to Shocker Ref - these people do not refer to Marshall as "Ole Ten Points". If you have additional facts regards Marshall that counter my points then by all means post them; I will wait with baited breath to learn from you.
                          I was going to be a smart ass and just post from his Wikipedia pager...then I went there AND REALIZED YOU ALREADY DID!

The four things you listed as bullet points are literally straight from his wiki page. Wow, what insight. Did your insider friends also tell you that he married Lynne Munday of Bellingham and was a brother of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity?

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                            At the top of my wish list would be a new injury free version of Jaime Echenique for next year. At this stage question whether Josephat Bilau will ever fill the bill.
                            I’m not even close to giving up on JB. He took a redshirt year and this was his freshman year, which is technically a free year. We could still have him for 4 years. A lot can happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I was going to be a smart ass and just post from his Wikipedia pager...then I went there AND REALIZED YOU ALREADY DID!

The four things you listed as bullet points are literally straight from his wiki page. Wow, what insight. Did your insider friends also tell you that he married Lynne Munday of Bellingham and was a brother of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity?
                              Exactly! No "painting" I simply posted the facts about Marshall as contained in wiki - what my "insider friends" have confirmed is that Marshall is a shallow person who has been known as a bully since his junior high school days.

Comment

FYI

Shocker 1976 Self Imposed Ban

December 20, 2020, 06:24 AM
                                Given the performance of the Washington Huskies MBB team this season I am imposing a three month ban on myself. Kung Wu could confirm this as the worst prediction ever on Shockernet.

Take your shots - I will not respond.

Should have done more due diligence on the Huskies' roster, especially McDaniels, Stewart and Carter.
                                Still pretty sure you meant a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X