Isaac Brown: Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

I guess so. Just paraphrasing (best I could remember) what HCIB mentioned.
    I think he was talking about discussions they had about poor ft shooting. The point was to use the same ball in practice to see if it would help. More of a fix for the future as opposed to an excuse for the past.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
      Is anything a for sure win with KSU?
      Animal husbandry competitions?

Crop judging?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I didn’t say he had to be putting scheduling over recruiting. But to not know about the game at all was baffling.
        damn the man just got hired officially and has to deal with recruiting and settling in the new position, can you give him time to get accustomed at least?

Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post

damn the man just got hired officially and has to deal with recruiting and settling in the new position, can you give him time to get accustomed at least?
          How long does it take to ask the DOBO for a list of next years contracted games?

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

How long does it take to ask the DOBO for a list of next years contracted games?
            i don’t know because I’m not a 1st year head coach in a turbulent off season just trying to hold on to the players and staff, we have.

Comment

i don’t know because I’m not a 1st year head coach in a turbulent off season just trying to hold on to the players and staff, we have.
              Wait, are you saying our coach isn’t qualified to be a head coach?

I disagree. But your excuses are pathetic and condescending.

He should know these things, and his staff should be on top of these things. He has been with this program for 7 years. Don’t insult his intelligence. It’s much more likely he misspoke.

Comment

Real question is why does it matter? Because fans think they need to know right now? Lol. Seems like you're complaing just to complain. Hopefully HCIB is focused on additions to improve the roster and development of current players. I hope he isn't wasting a second at this point thinking about 21-22 contracted games.

Comment

I don’t think it’s been that turbulent at all. That being said, why, on March 30, 2021, would the schedule for next year be remotely on his brain?

Comment

Wait, are you saying our coach isn’t qualified to be a head coach?

I disagree. But your excuses are pathetic and condescending.

He should know these things, and his staff should be on top of these things. He has been with this program for 7 years. Don’t insult his intelligence. It’s much more likely he misspoke.
                    Wow y’all really not going to cut this man any slack huh? Gonna run him out the gym if he doesn’t get to a sweet 16 within the first 3 years?

Comment

• Why would a Coach, who barely made the tournament this year after winning the AAC Regular Season be concerned with scheduling?

Yeah, seems like a good plan.

Comment

Wow y’all really not going to cut this man any slack huh? Gonna run him out the gym if he doesn’t get to a sweet 16 within the first 3 years?
                        This is really interesting. We have a few posters here saying he should have known better and are busting his chops. They are holding him to a standard they think he should be able to meet.

Then there is you. You keep telling us he shouldn’t be held to the same standards as any other head coach, insinuating he isn’t capable of meeting the high standards other coaches are.

I think the thing you are trying to twist out of others posts and find in posters that you disagree with is actually found in you and the vitriol is a self reflection of your deeply held insecurities.

You should find a therapist.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• He isn’t in charge of scheduling correct? I’m seriously asking. I always thought that was delegated.

This isn’t and shouldn’t be controversial.

He probably should have known. But given the circumstances of the last 6 months, I’m not really sure it’s surprising that he didn’t know - nor is it a big deal.

Comment

Why would a Coach, who barely made the tournament this year after winning the AAC Regular Season be concerned with scheduling?

Yeah, seems like a good plan.
                            Are you really this dense? You think securing a game with K State gives us a better chance to make the tourney than improving our roster via additions and player development? Yea makes sense lmao.

We already have several showcase games in the non con.

In case you're unaware, no one outside of Wichita and Manhattan cares if we play Kansas effin State next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

This is really interesting. We have a few posters here saying he should have known better and are busting his chops. They are holding him to a standard they think he should be able to meet.

Then there is you. You keep telling us he shouldn’t be held to the same standards as any other head coach, insinuating he isn’t capable of meeting the high standards other coaches are.

I think the thing you are trying to twist out of others posts and find in posters that you disagree with is actually found in you and the vitriol is a self reflection of your deeply held insecurities.

You should find a therapist.
                              key words “THEY THINK”

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                                He isn’t in charge of scheduling correct? I’m seriously asking. I always thought that was delegated.

This isn’t and shouldn’t be controversial.

He probably should have known. But given the circumstances of the last 6 months, I’m not really sure it’s surprising that he didn’t know - nor is it a big deal.
                                I agree. He is not in charge of scheduling and since Webber was the one that backed out this year right after he was made IHC he probably didn’t think to ask if they backed out of the whole contract or not. It was a whirlwind season that he was taking one game at a time. As soon as the season was over he started in on player retention and coach retention and scouting players. Familiarizing himself with the non-con next year is probably on his list for next week.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X