X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

To me, that's the first clue to serious mental disease. If you feel the need to list or identify your pronouns, you have too many problems for me to tackle.
    Yeah but if they don’t, I might fall into a Lola type trap.

“Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
    It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world, except for Lola.”
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• National Championship should be worth more than $100k, but then if that happens, he's probably getting a new contract

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        I wasn't exactly sure where to put this post. Could have put it on the TBT thread but it is about more than just the TBT. The TBT is just the vehicle that created the environment for this to happen.

RH: TBT Brings Shocker Generations Together

https://goshockers.com/news/2021/7/1...-together.aspx

What a GREAT image. Thank you for sharing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

I don't know but my guess would be his home address because they have WSU's address in that paragraph.

Also, it's nice to see them redacting the signatures. Seems like they just started doing it and it's a good idea because no one wants their signature out there for anyone to see and copy.
          Or maybe the name an an LLC or corporation he operates through
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

To me, that's the first clue to serious mental disease. If you feel the need to list or identify your pronouns, you have too many problems for me to tackle.
            Is dude/hoss alright?

Comment

• reigning aac coach of the year

Comment

• Liked what he said on podcast.

Comment

• Looking forward to the second season of Coach IB. We got a good coach. We got an experienced team coming back. We got good recruits coming in. And as usual our team is underrated by national media. Go Shocks.

Comment

• College basketball coaching changes: The top five hires from 2020 after the first season at their new school - CBS Sports
                    https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...ir-new-school/
                    By David Cobb
                    Aug 20, 2021 at 11:26 am ET

"These coaches hired last year paid immediate dividends to their new teams in 2020-21

The 2020 college basketball coaching carousel was one of the calmest rides in recent memory, as only a handful of programs opted for coaching changes with the COVID-19 pandemic in its early stages and the financial ramifications unclear for athletic departments. Only one major conference program, Wake Forest, made a coaching change in relatively short order after the 2019-20 season and even that move came over a month after the season.

While Penn State and Wichita State followed suit in the coming months, those changes resulted from off-court controversies after the carousel slowed. But despite the relatively quiet offseason of 2020, some first-year coaches still managed to make a strong impression last season even while taking over programs amid the complications of a pandemic.

This time next year, a reflection on the new first-year coaches will be far beefier as big-name programs such as North Carolina, Texas, Arizona, Indiana and others transition. But for now, these are the five first-year coaches whose success stood out most last season....

#4 Wichita State
                    Isaac Brown: Like Johnson, Brown inherited an unfavorable situation as allegations about Gregg Marshall's treatment of players left a cloud over the Wichita State program entering the 2020-21 season. With Marshall resigning just before the season, Brown took over as interim coach and guided the program back to the NCAA Tournament. Brown earned AAC Coach of the Year honors and was promoted to the full-time role. He also managed to keep leading scorer Tyson Etienne in the fold for another season, which should help the Shockers stay in the mix moving forward...."

Comment

Working...
                    X