Isaac Brown: Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nm
    Last edited by WstateU; March 26, 2021, 01:51 PM.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

NCAA apparently doesn’t care.

They didn’t seem to when Danny Manning’s truck-driver dad got an assistant job at KU.

Comment

• Jay Wright is such a crappy coach. Doesn’t he know they should have been fouling all half so the could manage the clock at the end of the game???

Comment

• He's got two rings...I think he gets a pass

Comment

• Time for Isaac to get Abmas to transfer here

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
              He's got two rings...I think he gets a pass
              Oh, I know...I was just being sarcastic. I’m not going back on the board to find out who called out IB for being a terrible hire because he didn’t have the requisite 7 fouls at the end of the game. I get so sick of posters on here cherry-picking certain game situations and using them to determine the overall abilities of a coach. Does anyone actually think coaches are thinking - with 10 minutes to go in a game, when they’re up 5 - that they need to tell their players to make sure they get to 7 fouls so, in case they need to start fouling in the last minute, they can? How stupid. But, some on here will use that to justify their argument against a coach, because they didn’t want that coach hired. It’s disgusting, and frustrating.

Comment

• I believe some coaches think of that, certainly

Comment

• I feel like a lot of y’all want Isaac Brown to fail for some reason. Hmmm wonder what it could be?
                  Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                    I feel like a lot of y’all want Isaac Brown to fail for some reason. Hmmm wonder what it could be?
                    GTFO with this bullsh!t

Comment

I feel like a lot of y’all want Isaac Brown to fail for some reason. Hmmm wonder what it could be?
                      Ban this clown. This schtick is old and does nothing to further the discussion.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Stay woke bro!

Comment

• Sheesh, what’s that old saying? A hit dog hollers, odd thing is I didn’t even mention what exactly I meant by “I wonder why”

Comment

Are you effing serious?

Banworthy with that stupid ass inclination.

I guess we want the entire basketball team to fail too.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Sheesh, what’s that old saying? A hit dog hollers, odd thing is I didn’t even mention what exactly I meant by “I wonder why”
                              I wonder why I never see your significant other without a black eye.

See I don't even mention what exactly I mean by I wonder why. Obviously it's because I don't even know who you are and not because I am implying anything.

Comment

• Is it my fault you want HCIB to fail epically so you all can run on here and cry about how Boatright pulled the trigger too fast and needs to be fired as the AD? Your hate for an AD shouldn’t be so strong to the point where you want HCIB to fail, it’s bad for the program in general. I had to put that out there because I felt no one else would say it.

Comment

Working...
                                X