No announcement yet.

Isaac Brown: Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If an assistant coach job opens up, maybe we can hire the brother of some McDonalds AA? Ya know, cook things up like Okie St?

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post

Oh really sparky? Wait until Isaac is coaching his recruits instead of Marshall’s. Can you say 10-14? Sure, I knew you could. This board has aids.
      I don’t think the board has aids but I think it does have a gnarly looking rash of some kind... hang on, I’m going to look up the top 20 STDs on web md.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Really sucks that we only played two games this year. Though I think your post history shows which ones you paid attention to.
        More post history smack.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• How do I sign up to use the board aids? I was previously unaware of this feature, and I have some weekend errands and chores I'd rather not do.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
            If an assistant coach job opens up, maybe we can hire the brother of some McDonalds AA? Ya know, cook things up like Okie St?
            Hiring brother worked for Okie state, worth a try. As to our board being down on coach IB, I think he did a good job. Only worry I have is other schools recruiting attacks on us that making GM ast. coach our head coach and keeping our AD, they will claim nothing changed. Think Another good year by IB and this will be forgotten.

Comment

• Originally posted by tw805 View Post
              How do I sign up to use the board aids? I was previously unaware of this feature, and I have some weekend errands and chores I'd rather not do.
              There’s a few holes you can go down
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• When do you think we will find out which assistant coaches are coming back and which ones are leaving?

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                  When do you think we will find out which assistant coaches are coming back and which ones are leaving?
                  If Kennedy was leaving, I'd think we'd hear about that sometime soon. Other than that, unless one is leaving just to leave with no other job offer, then only if and when one is "let go" or is offered and accepts a new position. Usually happens with a "chain of events".

Comment

• i already have Kennedy leaving. My only question is will Gudino leave? As I monitor recruiting the last month, it seems the only coach recruiting is Waterman.

Comment

i already have Kennedy leaving. My only question is will Gudino leave? As I monitor recruiting the last month, it seems the only coach recruiting is Waterman.
                      Last I heard, Kennedy lives in Texas so that's a pretty good guess. I'm not sure you are reading the room right on Gudino. He was pretty involved in game planning and coaching, and Waterman was usually who was in the news as recruiting the past few years, but what do I know.

Comment

When do you think we will find out which assistant coaches are coming back and which ones are leaving?
                        Kennedy contract runs through June 12, 2021.

Waterman and Gudino contracts look like they both go to 6/15/2021.

So I would say mid-June probably would know something at the latest.

Comment

• I hope we keep all of the assistants. Kennedy included. We don’t know to what extent the success we did have this year is attributed to all of these assistance so let’s keep them all and if they can successfully head coach by committee.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                            If an assistant coach job opens up, maybe we can hire the brother of some McDonalds AA? Ya know, cook things up like Okie St?
                            USC hired Mobley brother's Dad as an assistant coach and amazingly both of them signed with ….USC.
                            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

USC hired Mobley brother's Dad as an assistant coach and amazingly both of them signed with ….USC.
                              NCAA apparently doesn’t care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

He was a highly sought after table tennis coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X