The Official Shocks vs. SWOMO Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Let me guess. You haven't been to a home game involving Missouri State within the last 4 years?
    I have not. Fill me in?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      "Coach Lusk...good luck in the NIT this year. You might remember, we won it last year, so make it 2 in a row the the Valley."
      LOL.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        I have not. Fill me in?
        She is loud. She is obnoxious. She is an attention whore. Every time Weemsbag touches the ball, she screams so loud that those in the rafters have to plug up the ears. She screams like the Titanic is going under when WSU shoots free throws. She basically acts the complete opposite of a mind-mannered, respectable opposing fan should act. And this isn't some random fan. This is a PARENT of a player on the floor. She, like Weemsbag, is pissed off that we didn't go after the Kansas boy. I'm sure others sitting closer to her can give you some more specifics if need be.

You are a lucky man that you have yet to endure that windbag. You can definitely see why Weems acts the way he does. A great representative of Missouri State University she is.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Creighton is gonna set a new attendance record next Saturday. They are gonna be up for that one. Hopefully a little too "up", like we can be in big home games? I doubt it though. They are a well-oiled machine. The only positives about that one is that our players actually now know what winning in Omaha feels like and we just simply are a good road team. If they actually get angry about what happened here, then yes, we have a chance. We have to play defense though and hope Creighton is a bit off their game to have a chance.

Still a couple of important home games between now and then though.
          Creighton is a legitimate threat to go to the final four if they shoot 56%/52%/84% like they did tonight against ISUR. There aren't 5 teams in the country that can outscore them on a regular basis.

Comment

She is loud. She is obnoxious. She is an attention whore. Every time Weemsbag touches the ball, she screams so loud that those in the rafters have to plug up the ears. She screams like the Titanic is going under when WSU shoots free throws. She basically acts the complete opposite of a mind-mannered, respectable opposing fan should act. And this isn't some random fan. This is a PARENT of a player on the floor. She, like Weemsbag, is pissed off that we didn't go after the Kansas boy. I'm sure others sitting closer to her can give you some more specifics if need be.

You are a lucky man that you have yet to endure that windbag. You can definitely see why Weems acts the way he does. A great representative of Missouri State University she is.
            Yeah and her son is 3-6 against Wichita State. Suck it Weems.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
              I have not. Fill me in?
              Imagine the most rancid fart you have ever smelled, multiply it by Chernobyl, and you have about half the misery of sitting near that biznatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                There aren't 5 teams in the country that can outscore them on a regular basis.
                I'm just asking for the team that plays them on Feb. 11 to outscore them by 1.

Comment

• Good job, Shockers! I really don't hate any teams in the Valley, I have my favorites, Creighton, Wichita State and Drake, but I don't hate any Valley teams. Then again, I am really starting to like to see Missouri State lose. I can't put my finger on all of the reasons, but seeing Missouri State lose is really becoming enjoyable!
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Hopefully 3-8 by the 4th of March.

Comment

3-6? Ouch, that has to hurt. No wonder his lips always quiver when he plays us.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Hopefully 3-8 by the 4th of March.

3-7. I want Missouri State to lose in the opening round......
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          Fair enough.

Comment

Good job, Shockers! I really don't hate any teams in the Valley, I have my favorites, Creighton, Wichita State and Drake, but I don't hate any Valley teams. Then again, I am really starting to like to see Missouri State lose. I can't put my finger on all of the reasons, but seeing Missouri State lose is really becoming enjoyable!
                            I still have great memories of the Barry Hinson Wars on VT.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

And you said you weren't a Valley team hater...(finger wag, shame on you!).

Comment

And you said you weren't a Valley team hater...(finger wag, shame on you!).
                                Okay, I don't hate any teams, I may dislike Missouri State, however. There is a difference. Now quit getting all high and mighty on me and quit pointing out my hypocrisies!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X