Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    Probably won't hold. But Ole Miss beating Mizzou at half 42-37
    Kind of a wash either way as far as impact on Shockers NET I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I was thinking the same thing.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Much rather Ole Miss be seen as a tourney team ... That will helps our chances way more.

Ole miss up 16 with 10 to go

Comment

Wouldn’t a team that we defeated help our NET if they defeat a team we lost to? It should at least help our other metrics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Wouldn’t a team that we defeated help our NET if they defeat a team we lost to? It should at least help our other metrics.
            Biggest thing is Ole Miss staying Q1. Bonus if they become a tourney team. A road win over a tourney team is a huge checkmark for the selection committee

Ole Miss up 21 at the under 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Biggest thing is Ole Miss staying Q1. Bonus if they become a tourney team. A road win over a tourney team is a huge checkmark for the selection committee

Ole Miss up 21 at the under 4
              This makes sense.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Ole Miss wins by 21. I'd expect a big jump up from them in the NET.

Comment

Yes, you are correct. Ole Miss winning that game is much better for us than Mizzou winning.

Comment

• Mississippi crushed Missouri. They also beat Tennessee. But as usual the Shocks get no credit for beating Mississippi at their place. In fact the announcer said Missouri is really good but sometime things just do not go your way on the road. Duh It sure seems like their is a double standard for explaining a loss on the road for a so called power 5 team.

Comment

• UCONN lost to Providence last night guarantees their spot in the tournament. That Big East conference is so tough.

Comment

• ACC, SEC and the American are the only three* conferences where every team is above 150 in the NET rankings.

* Big 10 has every team above 100 except Nebraska who is 165.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                          UCONN lost to Providence last night guarantees their spot in the tournament. That Big East conference is so tough.
                          UCONN never could win in the American even though the media always gave them the benefit of the doubt. They always ended up 6th it seemed. Are they really better now in the Big East or is it still a dream?

Comment

UCONN never could win in the American even though the media always gave them the benefit of the doubt. They always ended up 6th it seemed. Are they really better now in the Big East or is it still a dream?
                            They will be a conference doormat, but they get to save a few dollars on travel while doing it.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I kind of miss Hurley's oddball antics....it's like he's not all there....

I sat behind him twice at close range and he is one wired weird cat....

Comment

• How is it that the big 12 has had virtually no games canceled and the American has had seemingly half of theirs canceled? Same with Big Ten, only one or two cancellations in the last several weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X