2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
    Caleb Mills is stepping away from Houston for personal reasons per Twitter. Enormous loss. Preseason AAC player of the year.
    Wow!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
      Caleb Mills is stepping away from Houston for personal reasons per Twitter. Enormous loss. Preseason AAC player of the year.
      Oooof
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Drake beats SIU by 18. If you haven't watched Drake, you should. They have a couple of players that can ball. 12-0 for the Bulldogs, should be inching their way up into the top 25.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• It’s all about the Drake, ‘bout the Drake...
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Curious if any video will pop up of the coach slapping Mills in the chest during the Tulsa game.

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
              Curious if any video will pop up of the coach slapping Mills in the chest during the Tulsa game.
              I’m sure Good-man is on top of it with a million tweets in a row on the subject.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                Drake beats SIU by 18. If you haven't watched Drake, you should. They have a couple of players that can ball. 12-0 for the Bulldogs, should be inching their way up into the top 25.
                DeVries is going to start getting some consideration for other jobs real soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

DeVries is going to start getting some consideration for other jobs real soon.
                  12-0 is always impressive ... But it's a little less impressive when you haven't played a KP Top 150 team yet.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

12-0 is always impressive ... But it's a little less impressive when you haven't played a KP Top 150 team yet.
                    Hey, they have a win against the BIG12-2!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Hey, they have a win against the BIG12-2!
                      KSU doesn't count!!

Comment

• Drake up 7 early. Not too late to jump on the bandwagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          Drake up 7 early. Not too late to jump on the bandwagon.
                          Their coach has them playing the right way and they have enough athletes and size to be a problem for a lot of teams. They are fun to watch. DUBulldog has to be enjoying life these days.

They will run more than 1 Valley team out of the gym this season.

They play up tempo, take a lot of good shots, control the boards and play a unique form of defense. Go Geese!

30-15 makes it sound closer than it is.

Comment

• Drake quickly pulling away. 28-13, 6:55 1st. Drake is for real.

Comment

• 39-17. Drake gets almost every loose ball. Like I said, they play the right way. The big transfer from Seton Hall is a problem in the Valley. Their 2 juco kids are a problem.

Bryan Mullins will do a good job at SIU given time. Dude is a winner, but the Valley is overmatched this year by the Geese I think.

Comment

• 41-21 Drake at the half. Child's play.

Comment

Working...
                                X