2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Of all the transfers last year I think he would have made the biggest positive impact on this years team
    I'm not saying it wasn't, but maybe Marshall's system wasn't the right fit for AM. It looks like he found one that works for him.

Comment

• Nebraska leads Wisconsin 10-5 at the under 8 timeout.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        Nebraska leads Wisconsin 10-5 at the under 8 timeout.
        Take it to Around the NCAA, we don’t need football scores reports on this thread!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• AM with another great game last night vs Colorado - shooting close to 80% and 15ppg

Comment

AM with another great game last night vs Colorado - shooting close to 80% and 15ppg
            AM has been pretty consist in his play, regardless who they are playing.

27.6 mpg (3rd on team), 14 ppg (2nd on team), 9.4 rpg (1st), .9 blocks (1st), 75% FG% (1st), and only 1.7 fouls per games.

GCU beat Nevada, lost by 1 to ASU, lost by 3 to San Fran, and 10 to Colorado. All losses were to good to very good teams. He played 34 minutes against San Fran and 33 against Colorado. He was 23-28 FG with 28 rebounds against ASU, SF, and Colorado.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

I'm not saying it wasn't, but maybe Marshall's system wasn't the right fit for AM. It looks like he found one that works for him.
              This... except in retrospect, maybe the cohesion issues never allowed him to flourish? That, and Jaime being very good

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                This... except in retrospect, maybe the cohesion issues never allowed him to flourish? That, and Jaime being very good
                He made a few mistakes missing key passes and then the guards never got him the ball again. I think he would have done better with AG and Porter than the guards we had.

Comment

• Maybe this is a better place to post this - - West Virginia is looking for a replacement game opponent

Comment

Maybe this is a better place to post this - - West Virginia is looking for a replacement game opponent
                    I'm curious what windows we have left for games. The players went home for Christmas so, you can't figure they want to try to squeeze one in before the Jan 30th ECU game. Then we are in games every 3 days or so through the end of the season with the exception of between the 2/10 @UCF game and the 2/18 home vs Memphis game. West virginia has home games on the 13th and 15th so that doesn't work.

Comment

• Purdue pounding Maryland and Turgeon on television.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                        Purdue pounding Maryland and Turgeon on television.
                        Purdue is now trying to keep their head above water and the lead with 9 minutes to go.

Comment

• Purdue escapes. Move these 2 teams up in the rankings. Every win in he Big 10 is a signature win and every loss is a quality loss. That's power 5 basketball at its best.

Comment

• Not college game... But...

Must have slept through shooting practice also

Comment

• Iowa loses in ot to Minnesota.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Not college game... But...

Must have slept through shooting practice also
                                Seems to me, he hasn't woke up.

Comment

Working...
                                X