2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
    Gary Parish so salty about us winning the regular season championship. Listening to the podcast and just can’t accept the fact we won.
    Gary Parish is another crybaby Memphis pu$$y fan whining about how they got screwed because they finished 3rd in the AAC. Its not the Shocks fault that Memphis players develop virus issues and were unable to play games. Nor is it the Shocks fault that Penny refuse to come to Wichita and play. The Shocks won the league fair and played the games in front of them. I would advice Parish to stand up bend over stick his head between legs and liik his own a$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Ouch! That is going to hurt USF and the AAC if he goes to a different conference, which is likely.
      I believe its 100% he goes to a different conference. If memory serves me correct, no intra conference transfers are allowed in the American. The only way we were able to get AG is because UCONN was leaving for browner pastures.

Comment

• All I gotta say to Parrish: Maybe don't lose to Tulsa twice and dodge the game in Wichita. I would be willing to listen to their argument if they had done those things. They didn't, so they have zero argument.

Comment

• Went and listened to Parrish and Norlander's podcast garbage. Love this quote from Parrish:

"Wichita state is the 4th best team in the AAC and won a schedule induced regular season championship."

Yikes. If that is his analysis, I guess it is easier than I thought to be a basketball "expert". Epic failure. Them's some real Memphis tears right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooglin View Post

I believe its 100% he goes to a different conference. If memory serves me correct, no intra conference transfers are allowed in the American. The only way we were able to get AG is because UCONN was leaving for browner pastures.
            I'm not sure grad transfers fall under the same rule since they've technically graduated from their school.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'm not sure grad transfers fall under the same rule since they've technically graduated from their school.
              I believe you are correct.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Went and listened to Parrish and Norlander's podcast garbage. Love this quote from Parrish:

"Wichita state is the 4th best team in the AAC and won a schedule induced regular season championship."

Yikes. If that is his analysis, I guess it is easier than I thought to be a basketball "expert". Epic failure. Them's some real Memphis tears right there.
                He's crazy, but losing to Cincinnati in the tourney did open ourselves up to some of this crap. While I still think he's an idiot, we did win the Championship, and his team did evade playing us, and chose Houston who they never did beat out of 3 tries, not to mention losing to Tulsa twice.

Comment

• Parrish isn't necessarily wrong. He has been plenty supportive of WSU in the past including this year. He had WSU as the first team out.

Comment

• Saunders from Cincy is in the portal .. he looked like he had lots of promise.

Moorman from Temple going to Grad Transfer

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                      Parrish isn't necessarily wrong. He has been plenty supportive of WSU in the past including this year. He had WSU as the first team out.
                      How can he definitively say that WSU is the 4th best AAC then?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

How can he definitively say that WSU is the 4th best AAC then?
                        He said WSU would have been underdogs in the AAC tourney to either of those three teams.

Comment

He said WSU would have been underdogs in the AAC tourney to either of those three teams.
                          Maybe it’s just me, but we were the underdogs almost every time we stepped on the court this year. Winners find ways to win, and more often than not our guys found a way to win. Odds be damned.
                          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Brown from USF in the portal.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Based on what facts?? Sounds awfully speculative to me. I think the "experts" just assumed with the amount of transfers we had and the coaching change we couldn't be good and they just couldn't get that thought out of their mind. Throw in the Memphis bias, and you have a triggered Parrish.

Comment

Working...
                                X