X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    Embarrassing loss for Cincinnati. I thought they were a “hot team“ in our league?
    supposedly them or memphis or smu. lol

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    Embarrassing loss for Cincinnati. I thought they were a “hot team“ in our league?

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    Cincinnati down eight in the first half to Vanderbilt. Come on Natty, that’s going to be a real bad look for the conference if you lose this game.
    Can’t reschedule conference games, but can get in non-con ones.

I don’t feel sorry for them.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    Cincinnati down eight in the first half to Vanderbilt. Come on Natty, that’s going to be a real bad look for the conference if you lose this game.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    USF was playing without 2 of their best players. They will be a different team on Saturday.
    Rumor is that Yetna is done ... like done at USF. He's a sophomore but they recognized him during Senior day yesterday. With him having an ankle injury and planning on leaving, I wouldn't be surprised if he nurses that injury extra and doesn't play the rest of the year.

I'm not sure of Durr's status.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    USF was playing without 2 of their best players. They will be a different team on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    NM

Leave a comment:

• SkoShox
    replied
    Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I'm sure they'll be banking them in against us.
    How else would we move into the top 5 of Kenpom luck?

Leave a comment:

• TrackSuitAndTie
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
    USF is such a terrible shooting team. I would beg them to shoot 3s on Saturday.
    I'm sure they'll be banking them in against us.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pickle
    replied
    USF is such a terrible shooting team. I would beg them to shoot 3s on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Memphis up big early on USF. Usf still without Yetna and Durr. Most think Yetna is done at USF and will be going elsewhere next year so may not suit up again.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They are .. but playing in Houston as Sampson refused to reschedule the game at Memphis and league rules states that the team that WASN'T responsible for the first cancel gets to choose the venue on the last game.
    Apparently, we have not been "crying" or bitching enough to the AAC. WE COULDN'T GET ANY GAMES DURING THESE 12 DAYS.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So why would Penny agree to play that game but not agree to play in Wichita? This win would give Houston the Championship even if we beat Tulane.
    If we beat Tulane, Houston would need another game added to their schedule and win to tie us.

If Tulane cancels then yes Houston would win.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So why would Penny agree to play that game but not agree to play in Wichita? This win would give Houston the Championship even if we beat Tulane.
    I don't think so. They will look at win %, which I think we still have an edge.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X