• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    NM
    Santa Fe

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      Before he can ever be hired, he should publicly answer of what he knew about the alleged abuses by GGG, and what he did with the information he had - did he go Sexton/Boatright or was he silent?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Before he can ever be hired, he should publicly answer of what he knew about the alleged abuses by GGG, and what he did with the information he had - did he go Sexton/Boatright or was he silent?
        Key word, “alleged”
        The Assman

Comment

• “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
            Uh that’s probably worthy of a new thread.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Wait .. did we really have an article come out this morning with a quote from Boatright from YESTERDAY saying he wouldn't make a decision until end of the season ... only to give him the job today?

'But fans who hoped Boatright would have removed the interim tag on Brown’s title by now have been disappointed. Consistent with what he has previously told The Eagle, Boatright told The Eagle on Thursday that WSU will “move as quickly as possible without being in a hurry.”

“I’m just trying to stay consistent with what I’ve said all along and remove emotions from it,” Boatright said. “I don’t think it’s fair for any coach to say, ‘This was a big win, so this is the result of that’ or ‘This was a tough loss, so this is the result of that.’

“You want to do a full evaluation and look at everything you can. Isaac is the guy that we’re working with everyday right now. If we need to go through a full coaching search, we will. If we don’t, we won’t.”

Don't get me wrong ... I think this is the right move .. but sounds like Boatright got overruled.

Comment

• Not happy
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Not happy
                  I am sorry......
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I am sorry......
                    Not mad either. Just... disappointed. The American has been inundated with underwhelming coaching hires lately. I was hoping WSU would buck the trend. Apparently they didn’t even try.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Not mad either. Just... disappointed. The American has been inundated with underwhelming coaching hires lately. I was hoping WSU would buck the trend. Apparently they didn’t even try.
                      I do get it honestly
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Imagine the backlash had we not extended the offer. IB deserves a shot more than anyone, especially with what he’s been through this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Imagine the backlash had we not extended the offer. IB deserves a shot more than anyone, especially with what he’s been through this year.
                          Yeah optics would have been BAD. Don't believe me? Check out the support on Twitter right now lol.

Pretty much had to be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Imagine the backlash had we not extended the offer. IB deserves a shot more than anyone, especially with what he’s been through this year.
                            Yep. And I’m sure WSU would’ve been labeled racists if they didn’t.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

America - 2021

Doesn’t matter if there is 0% truth to it either. Just the world we live in today, unfortunately.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Unfortunately that would have probably been the take away.

Comment

Working...
                                X