No announcement yet.

Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe Turgeon was born and grew up in Topeka. Maybe talk to Washburn about making him an offer.

Comment

• Maybe TurgeonFanMan is the Maryland booster who paid Silvio DeSousa $60k to go there. I don’t think KU paid him back.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFan11 View Post
        I actually think Mark Turgeon would be the perfect hire. He's from here, proven he can win here, and likely looking to stay after trying his hand at the Power 5 level. I would love to get Turgeon back in Wichita.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Turg was a good hire at the time. This is a different time.
          AND a different level

Comment

• Turfin reincarnated with a different user name?
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• This KU fan conversation is great...

Comment

• But seriously though, I don't see Turg competing...at this level.

Comment

• Originally posted by TurgeonFanMan View Post

Hey yall! Curious to know thoughts on MD HC Mark Turgeon. Won the Blg 10 regular season last year and has 5 NBA centers.
                  Figures. The Chickens are on Big Monday so you just gotta' come over actin' a Monkey, huh? How'd that work out?

This is Lutz's know-it-all kid isn't it? Keep the faith. Maybe the committee will match us up again.

Chicken.jpg
                  Last edited by ShockingButTrue; January 19, 2021, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    Turfin reincarnated with a different user name?
                    Weren't they a family member?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Weren't they a family member?
                      Yes.

Comment

• Maybe in the offseason when we're struggling for material we can start a thread on old departed posters

Comment

• For any trolls trying to prop up Mark Turgeon as a possibility, I promise you that I adore Mark as much as or more than anyone (outside of his family and closest inner circle), but unless Mark answers affirmatively to the question "Do you truly believe that you can have the Shockers competing for a national title," I don't want him coaching here again.
                          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            For any trolls trying to prop up Mark Turgeon as a possibility, I promise you that I adore Mark as much as or more than anyone (outside of his family and closest inner circle), but unless Mark answers affirmatively to the question "Do you truly believe that you can have the Shockers competing for a national title," I don't want him coaching here again.
                            Even if he answered yes, I'd pass.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Figures. The Chickens are on Big Monday so you just gotta' come over actin' a Monkey, huh? How'd that work out?

This is Lutz's know-it-all kid isn't it? Keep the faith. Maybe the committee will match us up again.

Chicken.jpg
                              You'd be more accurate if you posted a picture of a turtle.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Congrats IB!

Comment

Working...
                                X