Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
    I'm happy to see (probably old to everyone else) the news of Billy Gillespie joining the staff. I think this is a good move - kind of like when Chris Jahns was brought in.

It makes me optimistic about our chances this year.
    Billy Gillespie was not added to the staff. Who is Chris Johns?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

So basically he or she is saying that they are throwing out the key indicators of success in college basketball (NCAA appearance, win %, conference titles, etc.) as those don't fit their narrative. If you can honestly look at the two records, NCAA history, and conference success and tell me Richey looks better, you are a bigger moron than I thought.
      OK I give up; apparently you choose not to understand Ky's effort to generate an objective analysis based on the research criteria he enumerated.

Comment

• Bob Richey might not have the best record in March, but I'll tell you what, he gives one hell of a press conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

OK I give up; apparently you choose not to understand Ky's effort to generate an objective analysis based on the research criteria he enumerated.
          Dude. That list is ANYTHING but objective. He picked statistical categories that fit what he wanted. Bottom line, would you honestly take Richey over Chris Jans...objectively? Maybe I should start a poll. Guessing there would be one vote for Richey and 10,000 for Jans.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
            Bob Richey might not have the best record in March, but I'll tell you what, he gives one hell of a press conference.

And he is a nice guy and says thank you and please.

Comment

Actually Fever using your term only a few of the posters on Shockernet are "mindless" (of which IMO you are clearly one) - I received the following PM in March just after you posted one of your more nonsensical ramblings -

"I agree with a lot of what you've said. That offense stinks out loud, and it appears that GGG had his hands all over it... This is the second mass exodus in 2 years. Worth observing.

As far as the board goes, I learned a long time ago that there are some passive/aggressive (and some not so passive) dummies on this board and they are better left alone (unless you feel like having a little fun).

Shocks all the way BABY!!!!"

Are you having fun? I certainly am!
              Did you just pull a Good-man and drop an anonymous email source out of your ass?

Get help soon.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

OK I give up
                Good. See ya.

Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Did you just pull a Good-man and drop an anonymous email source out of your ass?

Get help soon.
                  Seriously. That was the worst attempt at fabricating an email/PM as I have ever seen. LOL!

Comment

• This is a good example of someone who would call in to the coaches show to give tips to the coach.

Comment

• Mark Few seems like a class act. He has completely established his program as THE program in the NW part of the country. He’s been there a long time.

We need something similar. He’s not leaving Gonzaga and if he did, I’d think Oregon will be the winner.
                      Sure wish he was a Shocker though.

Comment

• Few was the replacement I wanted at KU following Williams departure. In Self's favor was the fact that he was a boy from the Great Plains who always wanted to coach at KU...important because apparently neither Brown or Williams wanted to stay there.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                          Few was the replacement I wanted at KU following Williams departure. In Self's favor was the fact that he was a boy from the Great Plains who always wanted to coach at KU...important because apparently neither Brown or Williams wanted to stay there.
                          I think the great NW pull would have eventually won out though Spokane doesn’t seem that nice. I always think of the movie Vision Quest when thinking of Spokane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post

I think the great NW pull would have eventually won out though Spokane doesn’t seem that nice. I always think of the movie Vision Quest when thinking of Spokane.
                            Shoot and Lowden Swain. What great character names.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post

I think the great NW pull would have eventually won out though Spokane doesn’t seem that nice.
                              Don't know about Spokane itself but Cour d'Alene, Idaho just 35 miles west of Spokane is supposed to be God's country. At least that is what I have heard. Thought I was goint to get to go to Cour d'Alene once 30 years but it didn't pan out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Don't know about Spokane itself but Cour d'Alene, Idaho just 35 miles west of Spokane is supposed to be God's country. At least that is what I have heard. Thought I was goint to get to go to Cour d'Alene once 30 years but it didn't pan out.
                                CDA is east of Spokane, but it is quite the lovely place.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X