Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

So what do you say about what Baker said?
    I WILL say this...that did NOT look like Ron Baker to me!!!:)

Comment

• Ron didn’t admit to anything, All he said was “when those things where happening.”

Sure, he could mean it’s as everything happened 100% as reported. He could also easily mean, yeah, something did happen, but it all being overblown. (Hell, he could just literally mean the boosters aren’t in the gym for anything, so they have no firsthand knowledge if anything did or didn’t happen at all)

Ron very may well want to defend Marshall and his experience at WSU, but also doesn’t want to go against his former teammates. It’s a tough position for him to be in.
      The Assman

Comment

• Confirmed that 3G was not at practice again today.
        Last edited by wichshock65; November 13, 2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          So if we don't hear anything today is that a good sign or just proof that the media rumors was simply unsubstantiated rumors?
          Chances are lawyers on both sides are simply running the meter

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Confirmed that 3G was not at practice again today.
            Keep an open mind, maybe he's having a Covid scare.. Anything is possible during these times

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
              Ron didn’t admit to anything, All he said was “when those things where happening.”
              As my sister said - she trusts Ron Baker, and he didn't come out in defense of Marshall.

Comment

As my sister said - she trusts Ron Baker, and he didn't come out in defense of Marshall.
                it was evident to me that Ron doesn’t wanna cross the boosters right now in this phase of his life. I got no sense his comments were to protect former teammates.

Comment

• By your assessments, the boosters ought to see right through him than.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

I can't let this slide. Times change; wasn't all that long ago that beating your wife for sassing you was ok. Not anymore. Thankfully.
                    If one can't change with the times, one is gonna get in trouble.
                    Yes, ggg needs to use the modern method of punishment.. time out are so effective. Just look at how well behaved modern children are at school these days. And the way they respect not only thier parents but all adults. Sooooo effective!

You gotta modernize your punishment coach.

Comment

So what do you say about what Baker said?
                      If it had been as bad as media makes ggg sound, I doubt Ron, fred, shaq or any of those guys would have stuck around 4-5 years. But they did, why??

Comment

• I have a hard time believing we will going into the weekend without hearing something, anything. Less than 2 weeks from opener.

This is crazy.

Comment

• Listened to Lutz interview Matt Norlander. His take was that WSU wanted HCGM to resign and he refused. Lawyers are working it out. No idea where he gets his information.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Listened to Lutz interview Matt Norlander. His take was that WSU wanted HCGM to resign and he refused. Lawyers are working it out. No idea where he gets his information.
                            That’s good because Shocker Nation doesn’t want our coach to resign.

So just work it out.

LSU, KU, Arizona, etc, etc, etc, have A LOT more reason (and proof) to ask their coaches to resign and yet those guys are still there.

Hold the fort!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              I have a hard time believing we will going into the weekend without hearing something, anything. Less than 2 weeks from opener.

This is crazy.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Ladies and Gentleladies, Sir Sean Connery!

You guys sure you want me in this thread?
                                Wow. Just... wow. As the father of 6 daughters (5 married), I also haven't changed my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X