• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Earl Grant?
    He would also be an excellent hire.

Comment

• Why... why... why... WHY if this was the outcome wouldn’t you just suspend him 5 weeks ago.

Why.

Mismanaged.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        There is a rumor that Boatrignt gone also.
        he needs to be let go for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post

I guess it's possible more accurate news will come out. And maybe we're excited that somehow acoaching upgrade was made. My 1st thought is that a return to the Cohen/Thompson/Smithson era of darkness is coming.
          I hope Gregg fares well in his future endeavors & comes back here and kicks the hell out my beloved Shox. Its been a bad year for making decisions for the resurrection of Hillside High.
          I've only seen 1 media source so maybe its just a rumor.
          Hoping he comes back and “kicks the hell” out of the shockers seems crazy. I hope he comes back, gets a standing O for 5 minutes, and then we stomp the **** out of him.

Comment

• This is just so sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I think his "sources" may have been mattdalt and ShockerNet.
              Actually ******* wasn't even the first person on Twitter to mention it. I don't post, but if some of you do, you might want to remind him of these tweets a couple hours before his:

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                Why... why... why... WHY if this was the outcome wouldn’t you just suspend him 5 weeks ago.

Why.

Mismanaged.
                Marshall was the one who doubled down and denied everything. He basically signed his own death warrant with that statement.

Comment

Why... why... why... WHY if this was the outcome wouldn’t you just suspend him 5 weeks ago.

Why.

Mismanaged.
                  All about the image it projects about the university. 3Gs image is forever tarnished and that cloud was apparently too much for those in charge.

Comment

Marshall was the one who doubled down and denied everything. He basically signed his own death warrant with that statement.
                    Yeah agreed. Dug his own.

Hard to imagine he was going to keep his job anyway. Which I’m sure was the point.

Comment

There is a rumor that Boatrignt gone also.
                      Silver lining to every cloud
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• ****. First Biden now this. **** you Shaq you fat ass! ****ing snowflake piece of ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

When has Taylor ever broken a hot story? GM had the local media wrapped around his finger
                          Actually, the local media hated Gregg Marshall and thought he was an asshole. He had the fans and boosters wrapped so tightly around his finger that if anyone in local media did anything to make Gregg look bad they'd be attacked relentlessly by idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            IF Marshall is gone, he’s my all hands on deck strategy to restore fate:

1) Hire Kung’s guy Ravi Pendse back from UofM to be president. He is familiar with the university and Bardo’s vision. He could keep WSU on the right track.

2) Bring John Beilein along to be AD and HC. I know he likely doesn’t want to coach long term, so give him the cushy job of AD to transition into exclusively after 3-5 years of coaching.

3) Have an AHC lined up and ready to take over and keep the train a movin’
                            I know it’s a dream, but I need something to be positive about in 2020z
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

All about the image it projects about the university. 3Gs image is forever tarnished and that cloud was apparently too much for those in charge.
                              Clarify “in charge”? Please.

Comment

Why.

Mismanaged.
                                Because an investigation had already been going for several weeks and to suspend him would have brought immediate attention to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X