Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Asymptomatic?
    I can't speak to everyone. Remember, if exposed they must quarantine. The ones I know were either exposed but not yet positive, or asymptomatic.

I've also heard that they are using a new test. And it's my opinion only that the new test is giving a large number of false positives. Or perhaps the virus has mutated again to the point that it has so little strength that it cannot affect 90%+ of the people it infects. A large plurality are asymptomatic (among young people, student athletes, in the WSU arena).

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

I'm a cynic...I question whether schools of journalism still truly teach or understand ethical reporting. Of course they will claim that they still do it...
      This probably does not apply to you, but your statement spurned this thought:

I fear many who question journalistic standards consume a meaningful amount of their news from organizations not bound by any journalistic standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post

This probably does not apply to you, but your statement spurned this thought:

I fear many who question journalistic standards consume a meaningful amount of their news from organizations not bound by any journalistic standard.

Exactly which media organizations still hold to a journalistic standard?

Comment

• Speaking of journalistic standard..... pushing his narrative...... again.

Comment

Speaking of journalistic standard..... pushing his narrative...... again.

And what little credibility he has continues to take a hit.

Impressive 14 likes in 5 hours though.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Exactly which media organizations still hold to a journalistic standard?
              Mrs. P's 9th grade class.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

And what little credibility he has continues to take a hit.

Impressive 14 likes in 5 hours though.
                JFC. I won't support him by giving him clicks, but I bet he doesn't have Bill Self on the list. Damn, this guy is a tool.
                78-65

Comment

• I can see it now.

Announcement at 10 PM: “Gregg Marshall will remain HC of the Wichita State men’s basketball team going forward. No further comment will be made on this matter.”

Just in time to get buried in Trump’s re-election results coming in.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    I can see it now.

Announcement at 10 PM: “Gregg Marshall will remain HC of the Wichita State men’s basketball team going forward. No further comment will be made on this matter.”

Just in time to get buried in Trump’s re-election results coming in.
                    Please refer further questions to Jeff *******, as he seems to have all the answers.

Comment

• Well the longer it goes on the worse it looks for Marshall.. The lag is either over money or they had bunch more players speak up that we never heard about and the law firm just has a lot more to sift through before they turn the findings over to the university

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                        Well the longer it goes on the worse it looks for Marshall.. The lag is either over money or they had bunch more players speak up that we never heard about and the law firm just has a lot more to sift through before they turn the findings over to the university
                        Thanks for your input. Please let us know your sources. Just curious

Comment

Speaking of journalistic standard..... pushing his narrative...... again.

The Fake Gregg Marshall account should reply and say something like 'I've heard the same thing about Jeff *******" :)
                          Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                            Well the longer it goes on the worse it looks for Marshall.
                            I don’t see the logic to this statement. It may be more frustrating to many of us, the longer it takes but it is the same information from Shaq. Nothing new. It seems obvious that you want him gone but again, no new, worse information.

Comment

• Look for a full page ad in the Eagle tomorrow in support of Coach Marshall. Does it mean anything? I think it means there are supporters in his court.

Comment

• Seems to me the longer it goes, the more likely it is that he stays

Comment

Working...
                                X