Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

well, they did hire a law firm. The most important thing to law firms is getting those billable hours. This thing could go on forever.
    That is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      nm
      Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
        interesting that they have been investigating for 5 plus weeks... Marshall still isn't gone/fired/suspended... I would think 5+ weeks bodes well for him keeping his job at the moment.
        Given the two main things this week - interviewing Morris and Muma becoming interim president - it may be wrapping up soon. Could be going the late Friday afternoon announcement route - no one around to interview until Monday and people's attention to it fades over the weekend with other things going on.
        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Thank you.
          :)
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
            interesting that they have been investigating for 5 plus weeks... Marshall still isn't gone/fired/suspended... I would think 5+ weeks bodes well for him keeping his job at the moment.
            If a move is made, does it have to be done before the games begin? I mean, replacing a coach mid-season would be.........well, I can't think of a word

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

If a move is made, does it have to be done before the games begin? I mean, replacing a coach mid-season would be.........well, I can't think of a word
              There is no replacing or hiring a coach mid-season. Only the interim head coach route, aka assistant taking over. 9 times out of 10 that doesn't go very well at all.

Comment

• https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...o-replace-him/

CBS weighs in on potential replacements for GM for those interested.

Comment

• The Coach isn’t going anywhere and talking about replacements at this time is chicken$h&#

Comment

• And disloyal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                      The Coach isn’t going anywhere and talking about replacements at this time is chicken$h&#
                      Anybody who thinks they know what is going to happen is just posturing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                        And disloyal!
                        My loyalty is to the University, not to the coach. If he did wrong, then he has to be held accountable. If he didn't do wrong then those who lied need to be held accountable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

My loyalty is to the University, not to the coach. If he did wrong, then he has to be held accountable. If he didn't do wrong then those who lied need to be held accountable.
                          Yeah, and he can be held plenty accountable without firing him. There are a lot of takers on this board of what Coach has provided over the years. Not a lot of givers in his time of need.

Comment

• As you said though, you have no loyalty to the Coach.

Comment

Anybody who thinks they know what is going to happen is just posturing.
                              Man, that’s the truth, although if someone is going to guess, make it at least a little evidence based.

Comment

There is a lot of grey area where neither side is lying.
                                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X