Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I believe ******* had to do that because Maine is a one-party consent state, meaning ******* could record the conversation without telling Shaq. Something along those lines. Don’t know if Shaq had to travel there as well. But Shaq clearly was okay with it, so I might be missing something.
    Wait .. did he actually state that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Wait .. did he actually state that?
      Yeah. I could be misinterpreting what that all means though so don’t quote me on it.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I believe ******* also stated Shaq had to fly to Maine to give his report? Did I hear that right? Why would he need to do that?
        Good question, since the law firm doing the investigation is in St. Louis. That would take social distancing to the extreme!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

This may be way more accurate than we realize.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Shaq was in Wichita and put out this tweet on September 4th...

Then 3 days later he puts this out there...

After 5 years, what the heck happened while he was here? Something did.
            I think you need to go back to March 13th. Stevenson tweeted this

Morris tweeted this and Stevenson retweeted it

Edited to add: March 13th was the day when Stevenson talked to the Eagle about why he left - https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...241187251.html
            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• I already said, the choking Lindstead and and the parking lot thing are worse IMO, than the Shaq punch. And there's no way in hell that practice tape still exists

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Shaq stayed because his mother had told him coach was who would mold him for the future? Who wants to disappoint their mom?
                Mom was a big part of it. probably the biggest part. But he wasn't thinking about his basketball future. He obviously holds a grudge about it even though there is two sides to everything.

Even though he won't admit it now, Marshall, Fred, and probably others are the reason Shaq is making money playing professional ball at all. He wouldn't have made it that far, without everybody harping on his laziness. As a fan, I have nothing to do with that but people who stayed on his "ass" do. It's too bad, Shaq doesn't remember how lazy he was now.

Comment

• How did we investigate these things before social media? lmao
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Mom was a big part of it. probably the biggest part. But he wasn't thinking about his basketball future. He obviously holds a grudge about it even though there is two sides to everything.

Even though he won't admit it now, Marshall, Fred, and probably others are the reason Shaq is making money playing professional ball at all. He wouldn't have made it that far, without everybody harping on his laziness. As a fan, I have nothing to do with that but people who stayed on his "ass" do. It's too bad, Shaq doesn't remember how lazy he was now.
                    I ran across this article the other day - https://thesunflower.com/15973/sport...rnament-ready/ - it's from the Sunflower in 2017 and is titled "How Gregg Marshall transformed Shaq Morris to be NCAA Tournament ready". It's a short article, but this part is rather interesting:

Wichita State head coach Gregg Marshall said he’s been openly critical of Morris during parts of his career with the Shockers. Marshall said he’s more satisfied with his play at this point than he had been in previous years.

Marshall said when Morris arrived at Wichita State he was in many ways comparable to a playground bully.

“He’s come a long way,” Morris said. “As a coach, the way we try to do it, we try to develop the person, the student and the player. He is a great, shining example of a guy that’s come a long way in all three of those categories.”
                    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• If there isn't evidence, such as a video, and he publicly denies it, I think that will strengthen his case that WSU can't fire him for cause, right?

At this point it is nearly impossible to say he didn't punch (or, for those that disagree, make contact with) Shaq. I think he is just preparing to be fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        I already said, the choking Lindstead and and the parking lot thing are worse IMO, than the Shaq punch. And there's no way in hell that practice tape still exists
                        KWCH looked into the parking incident. No report was filed with the campus police.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

KWCH looked into the parking incident. No report was filed with the campus police.
                          or on anything else

Comment

• here's the video of Bobby Knight choking Neil Reed:

Particular happening of interest from 1997 Indiana Hoosiers basketball practice. Neil Reed found himself being instructed with Bob Knight's hands around his...

Comment

• All this talk about Shaq is just pissing me off thinking back on how good he and his teams could've been had he gave a damn. His talent and agility for his size was a mismatch for every team.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

or on anything else
                                That have found 1 player who wishes to remain anonymous who confirmed the incidents.

Comment

Working...
                                X