Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I think the punch in the back was a shove.

I think the punch after the lazy hard foul on Zach brown was a closed hand slap.

I think both were interpreted by people who had never scrapped.
    why do you think that?

Comment

• So ******* has been radio silent on this for a day or so now

"The Players of 2015-2019" have been radio silent for 2 days after proclaiming an "official" signed statement was coming soon.

WSU has obviously been silent.

Haven't seen a single media person talking about it to today .. anywhere ....

Comment

• Originally posted by David Rahm View Post
        Originally posted by shock View Post
        At worst-
        “I’ve only had to punch one player. He had 60lbs on the kid that was driving and bodied him up for a hard foul after being warned multiple times to cool off. I walloped him upside the head and shoved him out of practice. I learned my lesson there- better to ship a player out than feel like that is what it takes to get through to them. That’s a large part of the reason we have more transfers than anywhere else. If it’s not a culture fit, if you don’t like how tough it is at WSU, the transfer portal is always open. I don’t like losing men, but I will not lose a team. Other teams can have the burger boys, I’ll take the hard nosed pb&j boys that can scrap.”

something like that.

I know I've had anger issues, but I'm going to address that. I will seek anger counseling and I have insisted that the University make my contact reflect that I must do so

something like that

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          It's ironic that Cold's biggest talking points are about race when I believe there were numerous times in his past on here when he adamantly said that black basketball players were inherently better than white ones. Something along those lines.. Of course, he's gonna respond and say "well that's the truth". You can only be racist if you're white.

I believe those comments started coming out when Cold was stalking EO all around with a camera and bragging about hanging half-naked pics of him all over his bedroom.
          On average black players ARE "better" than white. You'll be happy to know that the disparity gap has been shrinking since the 90's.

But there's still a biology gap that must be evolved/selectively bred out. I don't think that's going to happen.

81.1% of the NBA is black.

Good day sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

You're likely a racist SBT. I'm quite certain of it based on your posting history. You really should recuse yourself from the discussion.
            Oh look, the1/2 Snowflake with the Joy Behar gene has made his way over here. This is gonna' be good... ; D

Behar Rally.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              So ******* has been radio silent on this for a day or so now

"The Players of 2015-2019" have been radio silent for 2 days after proclaiming an "official" signed statement was coming soon.

WSU has obviously been silent.

Haven't seen a single media person talking about it to today .. anywhere ....
              I spoke too soon

Sounds like 5 players have confirmed to Taylor it happened though they say back of the head and neck.

Also sounds like they may be waiting to release a public statement until after the investigation. So potentially trying to hide in the shadows unless Marshall doesn't get fired

Comment

• Oh this thread is so full of fish. My belly is grumbling.

Just walk away Cold *mumbles to himself*

Comment

On average black players ARE "better" than white. You'll be happy to know that the disparity gap has been shrinking since the 90's.

But there's still a biology gap that must be evolved/selectively bred out. I don't think that's going to happen.

81.1% of the NBA is black.

Good day sir!
                  What percentage of black kids grown up in 2-person households? If Marshall's comment is considered "racist", then your comments are as well.

And no, I don't think Marshall should be saying crap like that to make a point or piss someone off.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Oh this thread is so full of fish. My belly is grumbling.

Just walk away Cold *mumbles to himself*

C'mon Joy don't walk away yet in retreat to the comfort of that safe fence, you can make it to November ; D

When is late night at the fog again?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

What percentage of black kids grown up in 2-person households? If Marshall's comment is considered "racist", then your comments are as well.

And no, I don't think Marshall should be saying crap like that to make a point or piss someone off.
                      Google: disparaging vs. complimentary

Do you think Marshall was making the comment about grandma and PB&J's as a compliment to all the black grandma's out there?

Comment

• So 5 players confirmed to TE that GM punched Shaq (albeit anonymous). Does TE have an ax to grind as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          So 5 players confirmed to TE that GM punched Shaq. Does TE have an ax to grind as well?
                          No, I assume he just needed cover to go public without risk of retribution....

Comment

• These new member handles... Where are these clowns coming from?

Comment

• And POOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                                These new member handles... Where are these clowns coming from?
                                I'm guessing northeast...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X