Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
    And if you think they touch Jans with a two-mile pole given these circumstances, you’re out of your skull.
    Yup the two people I thought were our go tos when Marshall retired are likely off the table this year.

Comment

He ain’t leaving.
      If more victims start coming forward, he is done. If BLM start protesting on campus he will be done.

Comment

• Old man Stevenson making calls cuz his son didn’t get his waiver approved? Not defending 3G but somebody is disgruntled and wants to grind an axe.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If BLM start protesting on campus he will be done.
          that was a concern already about renewing tickets

Comment

• Look, he's been here a long time. He overperformed for a long time and has underperformed for a while. He and his family have acted like cunts since the Final Four. It's time for a break. He can work on his tan and decide if he wants to take a stab at coaching again in a few. Meanwhile, as long as we commit resources to the program WSU basketball will endure.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Yawn. Bring it with evidence or don’t bring it. Who honestly believes that parking lot story? Who says that?
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

If it was from an anonymous source, all of us.
                I don't think the source is anonymous to the university.
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Yawn. Bring it with evidence or don’t bring it. Who honestly believes that parking lot story? Who says that?
                  I believe it.
                  Entitled pricks.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• No chance he keeps his job. Some of that stuff is psychotic, which isn't surprising. He's a lunatic. It was "in house" all this time but now that it's public he's getting the axe.

Let's ramp up the Coaching Carousel.

Comment

• We'll see how it shakes out, but if Gregg has to resign/gets fired, I would imagine you could name one of the assistants (probably Lou Gudino or Isaac Brown) as the interim and then get early pick in the coaching carousel next spring.
                      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                        No chance he keeps his job. Some of that stuff is psychotic, which isn't surprising. He's a lunatic. It was "in house" all this time but now that it's public he's getting the axe.

Let's ramp up the Coaching Carousel.
                        This meant for here or the Phog forum?

Comment

• You guys aren’t going to like this, but that altercation 100% happened in the paddling lot. I believe it was a track athlete that parked in his spot and from what I heard a settlement of some sort was reached between either Marshall/wsu and the student. I can’t comment on the other altercation.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

I believe it.
                            Entitled pricks.
                            It’s a straight up playground story.

I believe Marshall followed him and asked him if he realized who he was. I guarantee you the rest was embellished. In fact, I would be surprised if any of that article is true.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                              We'll see how it shakes out, but if Gregg has to resign/gets fired, I would imagine you could name one of the assistants (probably Lou Gudino or Isaac Brown) as the interim and then get early pick in the coaching carousel next spring.
                              No. Jans is the heir

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                                You guys aren’t going to like this, but that altercation 100% happened in the paddling lot. I believe it was a track athlete that parked in his spot and from what I heard a settlement of some sort was reached between either Marshall/wsu and the student. I can’t comment on the other altercation.
                                Yeah, no. Like I said earlier, bring proof of the incident or don’t bring it.

Comment

Working...
                                X