Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    No. Jans is the heir
    No way they can hire Jans after this. If Marshall retired ? Sure ... To fire someone over abuse only to turn around and hire someone that has had drinking problems and already been fired for sexual assault? Can't happen.

Comment

It’s a straight up playground story.

I believe Marshall followed him and asked him if he realized who he was. I guarantee you the rest was embellished. In fact, I would be surprised if any of that article is true.
      Sorry, man, but this likely to lead to a cascade of bad news. Much of it true. If it ends here and the incidents are old he might survive. I don't think the program can fire on all cylinders with him here though. Think post Molina baseball.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Sorry, man, but this likely to lead to a cascade of bad news. Much of it true. If it ends here and the incidents are old he might survive. I don't think the program can fire on all cylinders with him here though. Think post Molina baseball.
        We have seen no proof. This is all hearsay so far.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Yeah, no. Like I said earlier, bring proof of the incident or don’t bring it.
          My proof is straight from an internal Wichita state employee. I am a 100% Wsu fan, supporter and alumni, along with my wife, sisters in law, uncles etc. it 100% happened

Comment

We have seen no proof. This is all hearsay so far.
            You seriously think that WSU isn't sitting on proof? Not sure why you think the kid's name, DOB, and occupation are going to be in this article.

Look, if Marshall lands one punch on that kid, that kid sues the **** out of Marshall and wins.

Now, if anything remotely like that happens in the future, the kid sues the **** out of both Marshall and WSU and wins.
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• This will absolutely be my ONLY comment on this story here.

Everything in life needs context, including all these stories.

But how many of you KNOW other anger management issues? Canada trip, former manager in the stands, misspelling name etc etc.

It is extremely difficult to see this ending well.

Also difficult to see 2020 getting any worse around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                My proof is straight from an internal Wichita state employee. I am a 100% Wsu fan, supporter and alumni, along with my wife, sisters in law, uncles etc. it 100% happened
                No, you heard a story. That is hearsay, unless you have a video of the incident.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Yawn. Bring it with evidence or don’t bring it. Who honestly believes that parking lot story? Who says that?
                  It 100% happened man. I've heard about it for quite some time.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Also difficult to see 2020 getting any worse around here.
                    Why did you have to post this??????

Comment

Why on earth didn't somebody take action back then?

Comment

You guys aren’t going to like this, but that altercation 100% happened in the paddling lot. I believe it was a track athlete that parked in his spot and from what I heard a settlement of some sort was reached between either Marshall/wsu and the student. I can’t comment on the other altercation.
                        If this is the case there should have been HR documentation and disciplinary action taken and filed. Thus the incident was addressed at the time. If there is another documentable incident HCGM may have a problem depending on what the language is about how an additional altercation would be handled, suspension or termination.

Comment

• At least not everyone is piling on lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

It 100% happened man. I've heard about it for quite some time.
                            Tyreek Hill

Comment

No, you heard a story. That is hearsay, unless you have a video of the incident.
                              You assume and you are wrong. It happened, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Why on earth didn't somebody take action back then?
                                Because they didn't want to part ways and avoid paying a buyout.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X