No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a true story and I've told it many times...

As a senior at Wichita State, I used the word "renege" in a presentation, and was called a racist by a fellow African American student.

All this to say-- people are overly sensitive and overly stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
      This is a true story and I've told it many times...

As a senior at Wichita State, I used the word "renege" in a presentation, and was called a racist by a fellow African American student.

All this to say-- people are overly sensitive and overly stupid.
      Just Google “words that are no longer appropriate”, or something like that. It’s worth a good laugh.

Everything from master bedroom to witchhunt to chief executive officer to much more.
      The Assman

Comment

• I think we all want to know what Joseph Shepard and We the Students have to say here. They are the moral arbiters of our generation.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• First time poster, long time reader.

Happy to see that most people here are willing to wait to dish out justice and let the investigation play out. I've noticed the forum generally takes the stance of not rushing to judgment. Sometimes a thing may look like a duck and sound like a duck, but it could just be a really large and odd crow, or maybe an ugly baby swan. Point is, we can't assume anything about any situation without getting all the facts first. It's irresponsible to handle things any differently than that. Let's see what the next couple weeks have in store. Keep up the good work, fam.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrySwanson View Post
            First time poster, long time reader.

Happy to see that most people here are willing to wait to dish out justice and let the investigation play out. I've noticed the forum generally takes the stance of not rushing to judgment. Sometimes a thing may look like a duck and sound like a duck, but it could just be a really large and odd crow, or maybe an ugly baby swan. Point is, we can't assume anything about any situation without getting all the facts first. It's irresponsible to handle things any differently than that. Let's see what the next couple weeks have in store. Keep up the good work, fam.
            Thanks, Harold.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Seems the biggest influencer on Patty Beamer's positions was indeed her access or lack thereof. Note her response to one of Shaq's 2016 tweets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Thanks, Harold.
                Cousin to Harry?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Here's the amp version - replace www with amp - and it may get around the blocker:

https://amp.kansas.com/sports/colleg...205373009.html

Lots of interesting things from the article - not sure I can list just a few pertinent ones. If you have multiple browsers on your computer, such as Edge on Windows in addition to Chrome, you may be able to access it there just fine and then when you're done, delete the history of that browser and remove all cookies.

Edited to add: In Chrome you can delete just part of your history and that will sometimes reset the incognito privileges. For example, if you choose History from the menu (or open a new tab and put chrome://history/ and press enter), you can do a search for kansas.com or kansas and then check off the entries and just delete them from the history.
                  It loaded. Thanks.

"That's the guy I'm most moved by because of where he's come from," Marshall said.

"And now he's a dominant force in our conference and a graduate and a champion."- GGG

Morris said. "I use him and he uses me, but we've come to understand each other. I trust him and I think he trusts me now."

"He's done it. His mind has finally caught up. He proved to me that he can do it and I just love what Coach Marshall has done for him. He was very real with him."- Tonya Taylor (Morris's Mom)

"I've changed in so many ways in my time in Wichita," Morris said. "I have a different perspective on life, basketball ... everything. I'm grateful for all of the people who have helped me. To the fans, I definitely couldn't have stayed here if it wasn't for them. They made me feel like a rock star."- Shaq

Something here is not adding up, if GGG's actions as a Coach are called into question, and a 5 year old story about Shaq and GGG's relationship is the nexus of those accusation's. That link painted a whole different picture, several years after the fact even. CASE CLOSED!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Cousin to Harry?

I'm just me. Just like John Lennon said, I don't believe in Harrys, I just believe in me, shockernet family and me, and that's reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Cousin to Harry?

Yup, one and the same. Calling former WSU players a coon isn't gonna fly here.

Comment

I agree. You will never find me using a word like that.

Comment

So is Harold really Ty Taylor...?
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrySwanson View Post

I agree. You will never find me using a word like that.
                            Well, I got to give you credit. At least you're persistent! Lol

Pro tip, next time you get banned, stop using screen names that rhyme with Harry Johnson. That's a dead give away. Go for "Not the guy you just banned". That should get you past the mod!!

Last edited by wichshock65; October 12, 2020, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Well, I got to give you credit. At least you're persistent! Lol
                              Y'know, I feel like I am on thin ice for some reason. I guess I picked the wrong day to be named TerrySwanson. Three weeks ago, no one would have given a darn.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

So is Harold really Ty Taylor...?
                                Nope, but her comment was just as bad as his.

Comment

Working...
                                X