Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
    Interesting post from Eric Hamilton:

Official Statement formulated and signed by the athletes that attended Wichita State University from 2015-2019 coming soon. Anything else,(especially coming from those that were not there every day during those years), is irrelevant.
    Now this bench warmer thinks he can dictate what is relevant. sure Eric. lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
      Interesting post from Eric Hamilton:

Official Statement formulated and signed by the athletes that attended Wichita State University from 2015-2019 coming soon. Anything else,(especially coming from those that were not there every day during those years), is irrelevant.
      Was this already planned, or only after other players started to support Marshall?

We’ll likely never know.
      The Assman

Comment

• Curious if they all be signing off on the abuse AND the racism claims?? Players prior to 15-19 have every right to speak up and defend their coach. Why can only one side be heard during all of this? Taylor has already proven the type of character he has along with the other guys that liked his post. I’m betting most of them didn’t last a year or had beef with Marshall the whole time they were there. Just my thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
          Curious if they all be signing off on the abuse AND the racism claims?? Players prior to 15-19 have every right to speak up and defend their coach. Why can only one side be heard during all of this? Taylor has already proven the type of character he has along with the other guys that liked his post. I’m betting most of them didn’t last a year or had beef with Marshall the whole time they were there. Just my thoughts.
          Right because if you aren't allowed to speak up unless you were there then he can't speak on the racism claims as Eric never played with any of the players that were supposedly targeted by the racist comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Right because if you aren't allowed to speak up unless you were there then he can't speak on the racism claims as Eric never played with any of the players that were supposedly targeted by the racist comments.
            No, but it questions his motives. He isn't exactly unbiased. That is why I won't read much into this statement.

We will see what it says.

Hopefully they all speak with the investigators
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Interest to see if both Zachs are on the list. Also Rashard, Markis, JR, Barney, Landry.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                Interest to see if both Zachs are on the list. Also Rashard, Markis, JR, Barney, Landry.
                I bet it doesn't even have individual names.

Will say something like (signed: athletes from 2015 - 2019) or something
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by HarryJohnson. View Post

Nothing offensive
                  You gonna make me do this?
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I bet it doesn't even have individual names.

Will say something like (signed: athletes from 2015 - 2019) or something
                    Then just throw it in the trash cause it won't be worth ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Come on, it could totally be someone else!!
                      The Assman

Comment

• As always... Rashard with one of the more adult responses

Though if a player that was there is telling people to give it time ??
                        Last edited by Stickboy46; October 11, 2020, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Let’s get the players that played prior to 2015 come out with an official statement too ;) kidding...maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                                She is a nurse, not a psychiatrist. From what I recall reading some time ago from her on FB, she is not even a practicing nurse anymore. Won't comment on any other part of this story, but she has obvious mental health issues of her own and is looking for her 15 minutes of fame.
                                it is incredibly creepy and weird that, for no apparent reason, she thinks she is foster mom/advocate/best buddy to the basketball team.

Comment

Working...
                                X