2020-21 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    This week could be just what we need. Tuesday night game against a good but beatable Tulsa team followed by an opportunity to (hopefully) expand the depth chart and playbook against Emporia.
    I would hope we beat Tulsa - how many practices have they missed? No way can they be sharp and had time to prepare for WSU like WSU has had a chance to prepare for Tulsa.

Comment

• This entire year - and not only in basketball - needs the HUGE asterisk that 1972 posted a few weeks ago.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        This entire year - and not only in basketball - needs the HUGE asterisk that 1972 posted a few weeks ago.
        Asterisks look like buttholes. I think that is fitting for 2020.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
          Asterisks look like buttholes. I think that is fitting for 2020.
          I guess I haven't looked at enough buttholes to make that connection.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
            This week could be just what we need. Tuesday night game against a good but beatable Tulsa team followed by an opportunity to (hopefully) expand the depth chart and playbook against Emporia.

After tomorrow, the road trip to South Florida and ECU represent the next tests. Neither team seems like a world beater at this point but neither do we and playing on the road is always a challenge.

Ole Miss is a big question mark. Should know more about them after their games against Middle Tenn (are they still good?), Dayton, and Alabama.

Then it’s Houston in a little under a month. Still very difficult to predict what our record will be going into that game.
            The semester is over so they should have more practice time. I’m really really hoping for a win tomorrow. I think it could jump start this team.

Comment

I guess I haven't looked at enough buttholes to make that connection.
              I blame the discussion shockernet had about the saying “cats ass” a few years ago. Someone posted a giant asterisk and now I can’t unsee it.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I blame the discussion shockernet had about the saying “cats ass” a few years ago. Someone posted a giant asterisk and now I can’t unsee it.
                C'mon man...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

LMFAO

Comment

• I just did some math taking Wins Above Bubble and using KenPom. Of course the committee doesn't use WAB, but it's still a good ballpark for the wins needed. 17 wins would put Wichita State right on the bubble. KenPom has WSU projected at 11-14 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
                          I just did some math taking Wins Above Bubble and using KenPom. Of course the committee doesn't use WAB, but it's still a good ballpark for the wins needed. 17 wins would put Wichita State right on the bubble. KenPom has WSU projected at 11-14 right now.
                          I’m not ready to put a ceiling on how good this team can be. There’s a lot of pieces I like already and still a few guys we’ve only seen glimpses of or not at all.

ESU should be a win but will that count on our record? I don’t know enough about Ole Miss to speculate. Maybe we pick up another non-con or two. If not that means we have 22 conference games to get 16 wins, right? 16-6 seems like a tall order at this point but we’ll see.

Comment

• I don't know just how the ESU game will be counted, but it is an exhibition game for ESU and a regular season game for WSU.

Comment

I don't know just how the ESU game will be counted, but it is an exhibition game for ESU and a regular season game for WSU.
                              This came up in the undefeated season. It counts for WSU unless we lose.

Comment

• They just passed a blanket waiver for all transfers that are currently on rosters. Doesn't do anything for WSU but I think a few AAC teams were waiting on waivers. Too bad it came after most of the non-con was done.

Comment

Working...
                                X