• Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Whoa!!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I remember someone talking about Cleo showing up to summer pickup games unannounced and unintroduced and throwing down on the new guys. Don’t remember who said it, but it seems like that would have been in the 80s.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Seems to me Quick Trip would have some natural NIL opportunities for Big Q. Get on that Emily.

Comment

• Was doing some reminiscing. What a senior year Markis had here. Better than I remember looking back. 18.2 on 41/34/82 with 5 rebounds a game. Gets lost with all the great seasons before that but man he was a special, special player. Multiple 30 point games as well I believe.
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                  Was doing some reminiscing. What a senior year Markis had here. Better than I remember looking back. 18.2 on 41/34/82 with 5 rebounds a game. Gets lost with all the great seasons before that but man he was a special, special player. Multiple 30 point games as well I believe.
                  Epitome of what 4 years of progression is supposed to look like. RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                    Was doing some reminiscing. What a senior year Markis had here. Better than I remember looking back. 18.2 on 41/34/82 with 5 rebounds a game. Gets lost with all the great seasons before that but man he was a special, special player. Multiple 30 point games as well I believe.
                    I can still picture those baseline jumpers from 15-18 feet away from the basket. Bad shot for most other players but for MM it was high percentage.

Comment

• 834 likes, 25 comments - greenlightmedia on August 12, 2024: "Craig Porter Jr. went from being an undrafted free agent on a two-way deal, to earning a four year deal with the @cavs.? Expect to see him take another leap in year two.? (@cpeezy3m) The Wichita State alum is the definition of a two-way player. In 12 minutes off the bench, Porter scored the ball efficiently and was elite at setting up teammates. Impressive that he was able to make an immediate impact on an Eastern Conference contender.?".
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• VanVleet's impact on the rockets

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Definitely a bazaar game…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Definitely a bazaar game…

Was in attendance for this game. Lyles was a piece of crap, he had planted a couple cheap shots on Radunavich earlier in the game.
                            Back then, they seated any WSU followers on the floor right behind the bench. So we had a clear view of Lyles and his bullshit tactics.

Was also in attendance for the infamous hotdog game, when some Terre Haute hillbilly threw his hot dog on the floor cuz he was pissed off at the officials.

Terre Haute has some real dandies that get lubed up at the Ballyhoo bar before the game and then roll into Hulman arena.

That is all.
                            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• I've often wondered if you were in attendance. Such a bizarre game. You don't often hear a coach (especially one like Eddie who was very sure of himself) admit complete failure at how he handled that situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                I've often wondered if you were in attendance. Such a bizarre game. You don't often hear a coach (especially one like Eddie who was very sure of himself) admit complete failure at how he handled that situation.
                                Doc,
                                Was at the WSU/InSU games for 21 straight years. It was always the only fairly close game to me so I looked it up right away when the schedule came out.
                                Other memorable games was X-Mans Sr year.
                                It was the first time I saw him person and was basically in awe the whole game. He was of those players you had to seen person to realy understand just how good he was.
                                The InSu players were scared to death of him and mostly just stayed the hell away from him. He just did what he wanted - Nuff said.
                                I wish Lyles was playing at this time. X would have knocked him on his ass before the 1st media time out.

That is all.
                                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                                X