No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunate news on the Landry front. Messed up his shoulder yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

CONGRATS TO HIM....CAME AT THE RIGHT TIME!!!
      I went to the induction ceremony. Lots of impressive athletes; para-athlete, Olympic Gold Medalist in High jump; Ron Nugent from Wichita made the 1980 olympic team only to have it boycotted; and the Chief Olympic starter for track and field, including Michael Johnson's historic 400m run. Olympic triple-jumper, Sean Snyder to averages 45 yards per punt one year and an incredible 52 yard average vs Colorado with over 10 punts!

Inductees | Kansas Sports HOF (kshof.org)

Turgeon was great. The format was a Q&A with Ft. Hays' radio guy. Turgeon did say the most fun he ever had coaching was at Wichita State. He was proud of what he accomplished and was proud of what Gregg accomplished. He said the waiting list for season tickets was 1000 when he left. I spoke with him briefly. Paul Miller and Rob Kampman were there, and they looked like they could lace them up anytime.

Comment

• I agree. I’ve seen Paul Miller at the Y several times recently and he definitely looks like he could play right now. Saw Jamar Howard there too and he still looks like a stud. I don’t recall looking that good when I was that age. lol.

Comment

• Comment

• Wow!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
            X