Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

It was a great game to watch. Fred struggled against their size going 0 for 4 from 3, including the potential game winner. Baker and Early were tremendous. Great times for WSU basketball.
    Was one of the most fun times I've had as a Shocker fan. And as great as Fred was, it wasn't his day to be taking that shot. Ugh!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Ron Baker from Possum Hollar, Kansas going toe-to-toe with the vaunted Kentucky juggernaut. There's a book and movie in there somewhere.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Was one of the most fun times I've had as a Shocker fan. And as great as Fred was, it wasn't his day to be taking that shot. Ugh!
        2 observations from that game. Early did not run the last play correctly, leaving Fred having to create at the last second. Fred was DESTROYING uk defensively, but had a bit of foul trouble, that was the difference in the entire game. Just a little more floor time for Fred, and SHOX win!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• RC IV listed a a freshman from Arkansas lead the 76ers with a double/double tonight.
            It's absolutely incredible in retrospect what he, Porter, Dennis and Etienne accomplished during that 21-22 WSU season.
            Now we, I think, have a better coach that can only produce a cellar dweller.
            Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post
              RC IV listed a a freshman from Arkansas lead the 76ers with a double/double tonight.
              It's absolutely incredible in retrospect what he, Porter, Dennis and Etienne accomplished during that 21-22 WSU season.
              Now we, I think, have a better coach that can only produce a cellar dweller.
              Maybe a future pandemic will bail him out and he'll win a conference title, if he's still here when that day arrives...

Comment

• Courtesy of shoxlax ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Courtesy of shoxlax ...

Thanks Kung. Two games for $3.50! I wouldn’t have paid a penny over $3.00.

Comment

• Ricky shining in his first meaningful minutes.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Courtesy of shoxlax ...

Attendance for the event was 4300, which was good for many ABA cities.

Comment

• Dex has been acquired by the Cleveland Charge (G-League affiliate of the Cavs). Had been averaging 11.5 ppg, 5 rpg, and 1.5 apg for the Texas Legends (Mavs G-League affiliate).

Comment

• Craig Porter with a 4 year deal! Haven't seen official numbers but people are estimating with the cavs cap room that it's likely in the the 2-3 million per year range

Comment

• Knew this was coming, he was running out of games on his two-way. So cool!

Comment

• League minimum starts at $1.1M and graduates up to $2.4M by year 4. He may have gotten a bit more since he’s somewhat proven.

Comment

• Great for CPJ!! He is a true Shocker through and through.

Comment

Working...
                                X